Feelin down, need my girlies

plutosblue

Mum of 2 & duffed.
Reaction score
:cry:

Hi girlies, Ok tell me I'm crazy, please.

I had a dream last night that I thought I was pregnant, I took my tescos cheapie and it turned up BFP, so me and my mum drove to the pharmacy to buy a FRER and clear blue digi (the conception indicator ones). Now I was going to pee on them but I ran out of pee ? Don't ask me! Anyways my mom passed me a leaflet and it had like my life mapped out on it! In my dream she showed me the picture of my first child (which was a girl :happydance:) and I saw her little face and she looked like my OH :dohh:. All she said was "Your pregnant".

Annyways my little girl was called Lexi Grace, which was a little confusing for me in my dream since I was going to call her Lily Ann.

But all the parents, and MIL keep dreaming I'm going to have a girl with the letter L as the first name (my mum dreamt it was Lily and MIL dreamt it was Leyla and now I dream its Lexi?!) Not a name I would have even though of but I actually like it alot :blush:

So I read the leaflet and it shows the life of me, OH and my children, I have 4 (which is how many I want) 3 girls and 1 boy. Which has left me a little creeped out since my OH has been told he will have 3 of the same! But we werent sure what.

So this morning I get up and despite my sane mind telling me it was just a dream I took a tescos cheapie, the dye bled a little since I peed on it a bit too much (just like my dream!!) but turns up (obviously) BIGGEST FATTEST NEGATIVE.

Somewhere in my sane mind I new this is what would happen since me and OH are very careful with contraception but the dream seemed so real.

:cry: Tell me I'm crazy ladies! I'm now sat watching Baby Time and sulking.

I know its for the best since I would never want to concieve a child on my meds as they aren't tested as 'safe' but I feel so deflated.

Sorry for the long ranty post.

Awwww that's the worst thing isn't it? I've been there too, and you can't even describe how sad you are when you realise it's not true :( Maybe see if AF is late, and test again if it is? Sorry you had such a poop morning, love love love and lots of hugs! xx

Awwww that's the worst thing isn't it? I've been there too, and you can't even describe how sad you are when you realise it's not true :( Maybe see if AF is late, and test again if it is? Sorry you had such a poop morning, love love love and lots of hugs! xx

:hugs: Thanks fluffy.. thats the worst of it, I'm currently having my hormones tested because I haven't had AF in 4 months my body seems very dormant after coming off BCP.

Atleast I'm not the only crazy one!

Noooooooo I had a pregnancy dream the other night, then I got cramps in my tummy, legs and hips about 8 or 9 days after ovulation, and I've had a tugging feeling in my tummy and been super tired for a while. My pregnancy mad brain obviously went IMPLANTATION!! Even though I know it's not :( Haven't done any symptom spotting for months and months, then suddenly yesterday I stayed up til god knows what time googling stuff!! Been in a bit of a foul mood today as well because I know I'm not :(

Noooooooo I had a pregnancy dream the other night, then I got cramps in my tummy, legs and hips about 8 or 9 days after ovulation, and I've had a tugging feeling in my tummy and been super tired for a while. My pregnancy mad brain obviously went IMPLANTATION!! Even though I know it's not :( Haven't done any symptom spotting for months and months, then suddenly yesterday I stayed up til god knows what time googling stuff!! Been in a bit of a foul mood today as well because I know I'm not :(

:hugs: Its ok we can keep each other sane..

SS sucks.. why do our bodies torture us? :hissy:

I don't know, but I've got 18 months to wait and if I'm going to start doing this every month I'm gonna go crazy. I've pretty much stopped today because I don't think we BDd much around ovulation and we were super careful :( Ah well.

See I've had pregnancy dreams before but this was the most vivid and the worst..

*Sulks*

I only have 4 months 2 weeks 4 days to go but it still feels like a lifetime...

I'm feeling crappy today too. Waiting for AF to arrive and trying not to SS even though I know the chances are pretty much nil. Bound to catch up with me in the next 24hour, I've been hot and bothered for the past couple of days (could be a bug) and had the odd twinge as well as my horrrednous trapped wind.

Awww hun you're not crazy! :hugs:
Pregnancy dreams & SS sucks, I know 4 & a half months seems like a lifetime but it'll fly & you'll soon be conceiving that bubba!
Rant to us all your need to hun that's what we're here for :D xxx

Thanks guys :hugs: Feeling a little better now just been snuggling with my puppy!

Awww :hugs: I've had pregnancy dreams before and I wake up knowing I can't possibly be PG as I'm on the BCP. Its annoying knowing when you wake up, it literally is all a dream :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->