feeling a bit alone

Chilli

Very lucky Mum of 2 girls
Reaction score
Been on BnB for a couple of years having had 3 MMCs (latest 6 weeks ago) and it seems most of the pals I made along the way have gone on to have sucessful pgs, which, whilst wonderful for them:happydance:, leaves me feeling a bit on a limb.:nope:
So I'm looking for some new buddies as I get back on the TTC wagon - anyone want to join me?

Hi.
I only joined this forum last month. I have made some great friends already, but would love to make some more. I will happily be your TTC buddy :hugs:
xx

Hey!

I would love to be your buddy too! My ERPC was 6 weeks ago and I'm currently in a strange place, where I have no idea if I am going ovulate or in fact my AF is just around the corner. I love my friends dearly, but two of my closest friends are pregnant and my boss is also pregnant with the same due date I would have been- talk about hitting rock bottom!
Anyway, I would love to have people to chat with who completely understand what I'm going through- so trust me, you are NOT alone! :)

S xx:hugs:

Thanks girls, it's good to hear from people who know where I'm still at!
I'm also not sure what's going on with my body right now Sarah. I had some bleeding exacly 5 weeks after ERPC, but not really what I would consdier AF. Then today I had EWCM!!!?? Strange so soon

Due dates are so hard as are other people's pg when they co-incide with yours! So sorry for your losses

Me :) All my bump buddies have had their babies or are pregnant..(Ive alot of dates)..feels like I'm the only one left on here too :(

I just wanted to send some :hugs:

I know what you mean

I'm here too! You're never alone...:hugs: We're all in this together! :)

My best friend fell pregnant straight away accidentally a few weeks after we first started ttc.
She was due the 30th November, she went into labour last Monday and developed complications and the little baba was stillborn. I am in an odd place right now because I am still grieving for our LO and am now grieving for hers to. She managed to get all tangled up in my thoughts when we lost our LO as I thought the babies would grow up together etc and then when she lost hers it brought everything back.

I think no matter what we are going through we have each-other and I firmly believe that there are always people worse off then me out there. I feel bad all the time but then I just try to pick myself up and think that things could be so much worse.

:hugs: xx

Feisty that's so sad, your poor friend, my heart goes out to her, I cant even imagine the pain of carrying full term and losing your bubba at the end. I only had 6 weeks of being pregnant and it meant the world to me so I cant even consider the devastation of that. Poor thing and poor you bringing it all back :(

Sarah55, you are in the EXACT same boat as me, I am going to the docs tomorrow as my ERPC was 6 weeks ago today and no sigh of AF yet, its so confusing and frustrating isnt it?

Chilli, you're never alone on here, there's too many lovely ladies to allow that x

I'm here. I am currently kinda buddies with a group of girls and I just get this sneaking feeling that they are going to be gone soon and I am going to be left here all alone. I have been trying for a year and have had 1 mc as a result. I am always here to listen if you need to rant, so feel free.

Sorry you having a hard time :hugs:

Hello Chilli :hugs: come and join in on the december testing thread, everyone is welcome we have a good natter and loads of support there.

Fiesty Fidget, I too just wanted to say how sorry I am about your friend and for what you are going through. It makes me so sad to hear about it and I just wanted to send you lots of love and to let you know I'm thinking of you.

S xx

Thanks ladies. Every-time I feel sad, I start feeling guilty thinking what she must be going through. I can't think of anything crueller in the word that can happen and she is such an amazing person, life really isn't fair.

To all the ladies and chilli, I know that perhaps we didn't want to hear it when it initially happened, but I honestly take comfort in the fact that I now know I can get pregnant. I think it was harder before when I thought something was wrong with me and that I would never get pregnant. :dust: to all you wonderful ladies xx

Thanks ladies. Every-time I feel sad, I start feeling guilty thinking what she must be going through. I can't think of anything crueller in the word that can happen and she is such an amazing person, life really isn't fair.

To all the ladies and chilli, I know that perhaps we didn't want to hear it when it initially happened, but I honestly take comfort in the fact that I now know I can get pregnant. I think it was harder before when I thought something was wrong with me and that I would never get pregnant. :dust: to all you wonderful ladies xx

In the back of my mind I know it's a bit of a comfort for me as well as much as I don't want to admit it and I definitely didn't want to hear that right after my M/C. I thought I really couldn't get pregnant because it was taking so long so at least I know I can make it past the first step.

Have you got your cycle back Feisty??? Are you TTCing now???

I'm here! I have only been here a couple of weeks, but it's nice to be in such an active group :)

I'm sorry for your loss...we have all been through the same thing here so please don't feel alone. I would like to be your ttc buddy!

big hugs

Wow girls, thanks for such a lovely and supportive response. I definitely feel less alone now. I hope we can stick together and see each other through the bad times and hopefully some good!

Feisty - I'm so sorry for your friend, that's a really awful thing to happen! However, your grief is still valid, a loss at any stage is terribly sad and should be acknowledged. At least you can support each other and hopefully go onto have happy healthy pgs together in the future.

I raise a glass to the future for us all...

Luna - our turn must be about due eh?

Here is to next year when I am positive we will all be either holding our baby in our arms, close to popping or at the very least enjoying our :bfp: :wine:

Grandbleu, I have just gone through a bit of a conundrum cycle wise. I only had three days of so light spotting it was barely there, but presumed it would get heavier so started taking my clomid. Needless to say it didn't get heavier but I knew stopping the clomid mid pack could do more harm then good so I have just plowed through.

I am hoping that my miniscule bleed was the :witch: and we were supposed to start doing the sperm meets egg plan this cycle but was supposed to start CD8. DH and I are ill so I am now CD10 and no :sex: action. I figure we should just pick up tonight as clomid generally puts your ovulation back slightly.

Good Luck ladies xx

:wacko:Mmm - cycles get a bit confusing.:wacko:

I had EWCM 2 days ago (CD8) so got on with the baby making, but have also been doing OPKs with no lines whatsoever, which I've never had before, just feint lines getting darker so now I don't know what's going on. Starting temping again just to keep track.

Went to our streets carol service last night and drunk lots of lovely mulled wine to you all - it's such a novelty drinking alcohol but figure I need to give myself a bit of a break!:haha:

hi Chilli. You are not alone. I'm sending you Babydust for Christmas. Your little one looks so cute in those autumn leaves. Your little photo has helped me once again to find a vision in my heart, that some day I will have a little one in my life. It was a vision that had disappeared for me after my 2 miscarriage at 39 and 40. But now I am believing once again. In martial arts they say that perserverance and indomitable spirit are the warrior ways. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->