Feeling a bit confused.

Nic-Flowers

Reaction score
We M/C our first (a boy, Gabryel) in Oct 07 and now we are having another boy. Their original due dates are only days apart. (March 20 and March 13) And I realized that a lot of the time when we try to call baby by his name to get used to doing so....I accidentally use the wrong name. :cry:

I nearly burst into tears when someone pointed it out...I hadn't noticed I had been doing it. DH thinks it is because we never got this far with Gabryel and they have such similar due dates.

I assume pregnant ladies that have other children do the same...right?

didnt want to read and run, Im so sorry about Gabryel but wanted to tell you that is such a loverly name and spelling, if ours is a boy we are wanting to call it Gabriel after dh's dad but Im gonna try to twist his arm on that spelling. I came up with Gaybriel with is just asking to be teased!

awww hun :hugs: it will be cos ur dates are so close,dont get ur self upset bout it tho hun xxx ur babies will always b in ur heart and u b always thinking of both aswell :hugs:

:hug:
3 years back I carried a baby to 10 weeks but sadly it wasnt to be. The one thought I could take some comfort from was the thought that it just wasnt the right time and when it was that little soul would find its way back to me.
I still think that and if I was in your position I'd seriously consider Gabryel as a middle name for bub. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->