Feeling a bit sad :(

eve21

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Ive been feeling very sad today & cryed a bit today aswel. Im so afraid of loosing this baby. I had a M/C in june 2011 & in July 2012 i had a healthy baby girl :cloud9:

I am now pregnant for the 3rd time & i think im about 5ish weeks. Im so terrified of having another m/c, i keep saying take each day as it comes, and ive been busy trying not to think about it or panic but d lack of symptoms are just making me think somethings gonna go wrong. I dont wana be a negitive nelly here, but im guessing im not alone for women who have been through a m/c?

I would love to be able to scan my stomach everyday to see how d lil bean is doing, Lol

Sorry for the essay, just needed to let out my feelings :flower:

x

I can't help but worry constantly too. I had a MC last cycle so I'm hyper aware that pregnancy can just end at any time. It's horrible isn't it?

Sorry to hear that :hugs:

Yes, its a horrible feeling! Its always in your mind, ur jus wishing the days hurry up till u hit 12-13weeks!

x

I feel you. I am pretty much overcome with worry all day, especially since I've had some bleeding. I've already had 3 scans and it's still not enough to assure me. Pregnancy and first trimester especially is such an anxious time. But worrying won't change anything, it'll just stress us out so we need to try to relax and realize whatever happens happens and it's out of our hands.

Right there with you, worried every time I think about it. There is very little that can be said or done to reassure us! It's a tough waiting game. Hugs.

I think it's normal to worry. But remember that odds are very much in favour of a healthy pregnancy. And also I'd say no symptoms at 5 weeks is pretty normal, I have hyperemesis and yet at 5 weeks I felt fine just a little tired.

praying for a sticky and healthy bean! have you tried the baby aspirin?

I had HG last time too & it only kicked in during week 7.

praying for a sticky and healthy bean! have you tried the baby aspirin?

Thank u. No im getting put on heparin injections soon im waiting for my hospital to post out an appointment i was told i should be getting them within a wk.

I had a Blood clot last year so thats why ive to take them. Was still doing further tests to see if i had blood clotting disorders & if that caused my m/c i was due bk in my normal hospital next month but because i got pregnant unplanned but very wanted im all over the place wondering whats goin on, but my materinty hospital will be taken over.

I had HG last time too & it only kicked in during week 7.

Hi Karry, i remember u from when i was pregnant on my daugher. How are u doing? I see ur pregnant again, Congrats!

Thanks girls for all your replys & taken the time to read :flower:

Its nice to know im not alone feeling like this xx

You're definitely not alone, especially after a loss. I am exactly the same and am trying to keep busy to make sure I'm not fretting and that time doesn't slow down too much. I had a loss after my 20 week scan due to severe abnormalities on my sons brain meaning that he would not live long/survive the pregnancy. I won't rest easy until after the 20 week scan which seems like a long long way off yet, my loss showed me that 12 week scan doesn't mean you're home dry :( the naivety of pregnancy goes after a loss xx

Hi Karry, i remember u from when i was pregnant on my daugher. How are u doing? I see ur pregnant again, Congrats!

HI!!!! I just realised it was you! And I was only thinking of you! Baby brain has obviously kicked in early for me! :haha:

You are totally not alone. I don't know why I'm finding it so hard to get excited about this pregnancy. It's like I don't want to get my hopes up for some reason? I ended up having to go to the hospital last night & I cried the whole way in because I just knew it was going to be bad news but I was wrong. I don't know why I had no hope. Hopefully once we have more time to process it & our bumps start growing we'll get our heads around things :hugs:

You're definitely not alone, especially after a loss. I am exactly the same and am trying to keep busy to make sure I'm not fretting and that time doesn't slow down too much. I had a loss after my 20 week scan due to severe abnormalities on my sons brain meaning that he would not live long/survive the pregnancy. I won't rest easy until after the 20 week scan which seems like a long long way off yet, my loss showed me that 12 week scan doesn't mean you're home dry :( the naivety of pregnancy goes after a loss xx

Very sorry to hear that, must of been so hard on you :hugs:
I think its a constant worry untill there born! & even then you worry about them, it never stops. Hope were both blessed with healthy babies :hugs:

xx

HI!!!! I just realised it was you! And I was only thinking of you! Baby brain has obviously kicked in early for me! :haha:

You are totally not alone. I don't know why I'm finding it so hard to get excited about this pregnancy. It's like I don't want to get my hopes up for some reason? I ended up having to go to the hospital last night & I cried the whole way in because I just knew it was going to be bad news but I was wrong. I don't know why I had no hope. Hopefully once we have more time to process it & our bumps start growing we'll get our heads around things :hugs:

Haha! Im the same, i was excited the first time & lost the baby, second time i was pregnant i was convinced i would lose her too but i didnt thank god! Now im just tryna keep busy and hope the weeks fly by till my scan and jus prayin everythin will be ok.

Im delighted everything was ok :hugs: did they give u a scan?
The worry never ends!

xx

Yep, they gave me a scan & that put my mind at ease... for about an hour! :haha: I had more bleeding last night though so I can't wait for Tuesday when I have my appointment.

Yep, they gave me a scan & that put my mind at ease... for about an hour! :haha: I had more bleeding last night though so I can't wait for Tuesday when I have my appointment.

Ah great :) Its great gettin scans! Hope the bleeding eases for u :flower: i no its worrying. What hospital are u attending?

I got a call from the rotunda today to start my innohep injections next thurs, hoping they give me a lil scan then :)

My bleeding stopping pretty quickly. I just wish it would stop happening altogether! It's so scary. I'm attending the Rotunda too & have an appointment on Tuesday!

I hope it stops soon for u! Its so scary been pregnant isnt it, ya just dont know whats going on with our bodys. Hope ur ok. Ah really, i think that hospital are great.

I had some very light tinged discharge i wouldnt say pink or brown its hard to say, ive got it only a bit the other day and once tonyt when i wiped, its not blood or anythin its hard to discribe it has me a bit worried. ive no cramps tho?

x

I'm sure it's fine. If it was so little I would try not to worry, especially if there's no pain. If you're worried though give the hospital a ring & they'll advise you :hugs: And I love the Rotunda too! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->