Feeling a bit sad.

goddess25

Reaction score
Isn't it funny how you amble along after a loss and everything seems ok for awhile and then wham something happens to trigger your brain and then your left feeling a bit sad.

My last loss was in Jan and for awhile although i feel sad about it i am not upset anymore if that makes sense. Today I got a PM from someone on B&B who i was friendly with at the time i got pregnant, she had a previous loss and a child and was preg with 2nd child so same as me.. i lost mine, hers continued which was great, but in her picture she has the loveliest bump and i could not help thinking today that it should be me too in the 2nd tri soon to be 3rd, and i guess that triggered a wee upset..

Feeling ok now still a bit sad, as like you all I just want another chance.

Anyway no need for any replies just being a bit philosophical i suppose.

Hey Goddess, just wanted to acknowledge your sadness. I know exactly what you mean by the triggers. I had my second loss in January also and most days I'm ok. But then something will blindside me and I'm thrown totally off for the day. Seeing bumps are especially difficult. Obviously she meant no harm by pm'ing you, but it hurts to see her bump just the same. I'm so sorry you are feeling down right now. I guess the only good news in this is that you'll move through this feeling and will feel ok again soon. I hope very soon. No one deserves to feel the way we all have been forced to feel.

Big hugs honey :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

xoxo

We all have these things that trigger the upset, just when you think your feeling better, its normal, and i want to send you a big :hug: :kiss:

Today i was going for blood tests and the nurse called me in, the minute i sat in the chair i knew where i was and burst into tears....the same room i had my first midwife appointment in :cry:, i broke down, that triggered me off even though i'd had an ok day....we always will have good and bad days hun x

I have lots of those moments. I had a MMC in Feb and a very close friend of mine and I were going to be 'belly buddies'. Well her pregnancy is going fine and she is due in 6 weeks. Sometimes I get so envious and sad. Most of the time I try not to feel anything when I am around her.

Sending love and hugs to all who have suffered a loss. :hugs: On a positive note, at least we have picked up ourselves and are trying again. :thumbup:

Hi Goddess.. I just wanted send you :hugs: I so know how you are feeling, every now and then it does get to you, I have days where I think about it and I am fine, a little sad but fine in general, then other days I feel really low and wonder why it happened again to me... and start to worry I will never be a mum..

:hugs:

Hi hun, 2 of my close friends are due a couple of days from what would have been my due date, plus 2 of my neighbours are not far either. i'm so happy for them but when i see them buying baby things, and going for scans, i think i wish that was me.
It's hard, especially when they're talking about it. xx

Hi goddess, sorry you feeling a little low :hugs: it is so hard when things set you off when you think your doing ok. I have two friends who would have been a month behind me, and I feel a little sad when I see thier bumps, more as it reminds me I should be very bumpy by now. I'm so happy for them, ESP as one if them had mmc last year. I think that sadness will always be there, just hidden. Sending you big :hugs:

Hi Goddess - I completely understand, this is how I am feeling right now. If you ever want to PM and chat, please do. Nothing anyone will say will help right now, but know I am thinking of you, and people here are so kind and supportive.

Big hugs sweetpea.

Z
xx

I agree...the sadness can come on at the strangest moments. I just had a friend get news of a BFN after trying Clomid, and she was crying. She felt stupid because she already knew she wasn't pregnant, but to have someone confirm it, still made her upset. It reminded me of the MC, and even though I knew the heartbeat was gone, when the midwife confirmed it and I actually heard her say it, it made me even more upset. So, of course, I had to start bawling with my friend.... It is strange to find myself getting choked up about it when it otherwise seems that it's moved into the past. Good luck...we're all there with you!

i understand how u feel hun, i had a M/C 6 months today, i guess it normal to be upset cause i do several times, i cant believe i would have given birth to mi liccle bean in under 6 weeks if i hadnt lost it, when u see ppl pregnant or hear of the news it does bring it bk to u, im just trying to be positive and get a BFP next month trying everything this month to concieve, but i guess u can try to hard for a baby, been trying since i had M/C and nothing happened hope all is ok with ya and u concieve soon

BABY DUST TO YOU

Everybody has that moment of the trigger. i have them everyday. Now after 6 moths im still i hear when the word of, your having a misscarriage out of a doctors mouth. seeing pregnant woman new born babies t.v shows. everything and to me i think its diffrent because i had a miscarriage on my fiances birthday and im berly 17. i can relate to many women, but talking to eachother can make a diffrence

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->