• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling a bit sick!

briashayy

On baby #2!!
Reaction score
So I am 26 weeks along now :) and I am so excited!

However, yesterday I had gotten in the car to go somewhere with my father and significant other when suddenly I got a super strange feeling in my stomach. Like the little one was on spin cycle!! Lol well it started to make me feel light headed, and looking over at the hubby, he instantly said I looked like I was in pain. I remember feeling cold, sweating, and thinking "this is it, I'm going to faint and have to go to the hospital..." But it slowly passed thankfully. Only one time about 20 minutes later did I feel a little bit of the same thing.

We got home last night and were laying down, and bam! I was so uncomfortable and no matter how I turned or laid down, it hurt pretty bad! Even getting up, I still experienced what felt like he was super low down. Naturally, I thought it was nothing and tried to sleep it off along with drinking some juice. Now I feel a lot better, but it still feels a little like I can't breathe!

I've heard before that it's simply blood pressure or the little one stretching since he's going through growth spurts! But I'm just wondering what everyone's opinions are on it

I agree that it's just the blood pressure thing. Apparently, my mom's blood pressure would drop if she stood still for more than a couple of minutes and would faint all the time. in public. lol... But I've had the same feeling you mention in both of my prior pregnancies, not this one YET, and it would come and go for a couple of days or weeks at a time and then leave me alone for awhile. I get it when I'm sitting or sometimes just out of nowhere, not just when sitting or standing like some people do. Our bodies are trying to keep up and adjust, but these babies just keep growing and taking from us, so it's hard on us.

Like anything else, if it worries you, call your doctor. Trust your gut.

That's exactly what I've chalked it up to being. I've gotten to where I carry a snack with me and something to drink to see if that'll help sometimes, but aside from that I'm really not sure what to do except to sit down when I start feeling that way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->