Feeling a bit weird....: (

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
I have my induction tomorrow night and Im not sure how Im feeling about it.

Everybody keeps saying 'I bet your excited....' and I can honestly say I dont know!

One minute Im shouting at OH and the kids, the next I get a little pang of excitement when I look at my pram/bouncer/swing all set up in the dining area and then I just want to cry.....:cry:

My head is al over the place, you'd think 4 th time Id be ok about this but Im really not!

Dont get me wrong, I want my baby sooooooooo much but why am I feeling like this?:cry:

Aw Hun.
I wish I was having Alayna tomorrow night. I've been non stop crying because I feel like I am being fobbed off by the NHS and I just want them to set my induction date :(
You'll be okay once he's in your arms.
Love ya Jac xxx

Thanks girls.:hugs:

Dana, Ive been crying all week feeling really frustrated because I knew he was getting bigger and I really hoped they would induce me and now they are, Im a bag of nerves! I know whats coming.......

I think thats it. I was induced with my last dd and it was not a very nice experience and Im scared its gonna happen again, but Id still rather go tomorrow than wait it out......Oh I'm sooooo selfish, Im sorry your going through this Dana, I feel bad for you now.:hugs:

Good luck tomorrow. Just think you'll be meeting youre little one soon and focus on that. You will do great xx:hugs:

It might be because your being induced and your not having him 'naturally'. I'm feeling the same

Aww hun, its understandable hun, just want to say good luck for tomorrow, I hope all goes well and quick, take care :hugs: XX

I think i would feel exactly the same if as you have, been induced before and not had an good experience.

Hopefully this one will go alot smoother for you x

good luck chickn, will be thinking about you xx

Awww you will be fine. Just your hormones raging and its all now sooo near.

Wish mines was...I too dana am being fobbed off by my doc although they have given me my induction date as his due date:hissy:

So for the past month all theor talk of getting him out early due to him being big and my diabetes has been utter crap:hissy:

You will be grand Jacqui and I cant wait to meet your wee man or read your birth story.

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Jacqui
Dont be silly. Youve put up with enough, just wish I knew what to say or do to get them to help me. There are april mums due weeks later than me that have been given sweeps already and I havent been given anything, and wont be until I am over 41 weeks :(
Honey u make sure u update, I am most excited about Leo, he's my elephant sized future husband for Alayna!
Lol
xxx

babe u have been through so much to get this little man and now ur just about to get ur hands on him, your bound to feel a mixture of emotions, all the build up to tomorrow must give you a massive hormone rush and id feel exactly the same im sure!
will be thinking of you sweets - this little man is gonna make u feel so complete! xxx

Aww hun I know exactly how your feeling with my induction being early friday morning. I am incredibly nervous and scared and going oh jeeze why one moment and then get a wave of excitement the next then totally freaking out again a few minutes later. I think its normal. Theres no more excitement or worry of when its going to happen anymore its just all reality now and it being your fourth I am sure makes it no different then this being my first. You still have all the changes a new mom has as you have routines with all your other kids and will have to make one with this baby all over again.

I wish you the best of luck and hope it goes smoothly for you this time.

I found you, I havn't seen you in your journal in a while and I knew you were getting close to delivering! As all the other girls have said, we can all relate to being nervous and excited, you'll be great. My induction went just as nicely as my birth when my water broke on its own so hopefully the induction will be just great for you too!

Good luck and I'll be thinking of you :)

I have my induction tomorrow night and Im not sure how Im feeling about it.

Everybody keeps saying 'I bet your excited....' and I can honestly say I dont know!

One minute Im shouting at OH and the kids, the next I get a little pang of excitement when I look at my pram/bouncer/swing all set up in the dining area and then I just want to cry.....:cry:

My head is al over the place, you'd think 4 th time Id be ok about this but Im really not!

Dont get me wrong, I want my baby sooooooooo much but why am I feeling like this?:cry:

Ive been feeling the same hun , and Im not sure why either Im so excited but Im also scared , not sure why . Good luck hun hope we get over this weird feeling . Im sure once we have are lil bundles everything will be fine :hug:

Your just nervouse, Your bound to be scared and nervous. Its normal. Its a big thing to go through. good luck xx

Awwww babe..... i am the same... i sit there and think "God just get out of me!!!" than i sit there and think that very soon i will have to be induced and i will have a daughter to look after.. then i fret that what if i do it wrong, or what if she doesnt like me, or what if there is something wrong with me or her..... than my head just starts running wild!!!!! I hate it!!! I am happy one minute than stressing and worried the next :(

So i know what you mean babe :D Cuddles for you!!!

:hug: to you all for making me feel so much better.

I cant beleive its exactly a year since I joined BNB , just after I had my first m/c.......then a 2nd m/c and now Im about to get my ultimate wish!

I know Im gonna love him and cherish him just like I do my other children and I just want him here:cry:

i completely understand Jac...... Just think of all the good things that are coming your way!!! Not long and you will have your little man!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->