Feeling a bit weird..

tone

Mummy of 2! ttc for #3
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I'm feeling a bit 'odd'. Got some crampy period pains going on down below, but its a constant feeling, not on and off! And i feel a bit sick and just generally weird!! What do you think it is? Maybe babies head moving down or something? Im not going to get my hopes up that its anything but did anyone feel like this before labour? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know what you mean about not wanting to get your hopes up. No advice here because this is my first baby too but good luck and i hope this is the start of something for you, you never know! Get walking or something and stay active it might bring it on if this is the start :)

i dunno if its anythin to do with labour, but hats exactly how i feel right now. i've got zero energy, dont feel like eatin. i've been gettin all sorts of pains and stuff, so god knows!! hope its the start of somethin for us both tho!!

I feel exactly the same! I am trying not to get my hopes up as i just know it will turn into nothing. I had this for a few hours saturday morning and thought "this is it" and then nothing. But this is how my labour started with my daughter so i know it can be the start. I woke up with perios pains that wouldnt go away and eventually after 6 - 7 hours they got more painful and closer together. They never went away though.

Hope its something

xx

OOOOOOOhhhhhh Tone!!!!! Can you wait til tomorrow please?! Then you can do the pain thing with me!! x

Thank you girls! I really hope it is something but knowing my luck it wont be!!

Alio- I'll try my best hehe!! *Crosses Legs* Good luck for 2moro!! I bet your so excited!!! xx

Awwww hun i really hope that its it for you and he comes soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->