Feeling a little guilty - should have gone to the docs

Lawgirl

Reaction score
Over the past few weeks I've been feeling breathless, with occasional bouts of lightheadedness. I put it down to my bump moving upwards and squashing my lungs, and didn't bother going to the doctor. I've just had my 28 weeks bloods an it turns out I'm anaemic, so have to take iron tablets. I wish I had gone earlier.

Don't feel bad about it. We get so many pregnancy symptoms it's difficult to know what's normal and what isn't! At least you've been told you have it now so can take iron tablets x

Don't stress baby gets everything they need and were the ones that suffer ... I had the same thing and got put on iron as well...

Even if u had gone to docs sooner the only difference it would have made is u probably wouldn't have felt as lousy.

Don't feel guilty.
Alot of what happens to us we just pass off as normal pregnancy symptoms.
I get those type of symptoms too and my iron levels are fine so you wernt to know!

Don't feel bad. I had this as well and my iron levels are fine. Also 12 weeks is plenty of time to get your levels up to a more normal level this is why they do these bloods at 28 weeks :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->