Feeling a little 'pregnant' but very much doubt I am! Really frustrating :(

Taloulah

Reaction score
I am feeling a little pregnant, but I don't believe in it being at all possible. With me having polycystic ovaries and nothing to help that and also been trying for 2 yrs & 8 months! Just doubt it's going to happen now!

Like I've been saying in my previous posts my cycles are normally about 40 days but for last 3 cycles they have been 26 days.

When I do have a period, sometimes my boobs will be tender, nipples will be normal, I will have pains down my legs back and front hours before coming on few hours to 12 hours or more but it's a matter of hours. It's very painful normally, sometimes I've had to have heat pads to rest on my front or back.

My last period was the 3rd,
Since 16th my boobs have hurt I felt it constant for about a week and a half then then I didn't really pay attention to them n today they feel different they are still hard, and now they're all lumpy, on the sides of each boob has a lump both the same. What could it be? Glands?

Thinking of all my other symptoms that I've noticed is the boobs, I had a few headaches last week and some light headed ness, I also woke up wid a sore throat a week too two weeks ago as it was gone with in a hour or two.

For the past 3 days on n off I have had mild cramping nothing to complain about but it's there just a dull ache in my low back and a full heavy feeling in my front I know it's not my period. But is like a mild cramping version to a period. I also have been gassy yesterday and today, I know that ain't why I have had cramps. & very hot on n off for past 2 days like hot flushes.

Too scared to test, if I do it won't be for a while. What are people's opinions, what are the chances? Pls

Oh and also frequent urination, very hungry in the mornings get woken by hunger pains, and I am always tired due to a little anaemia so can't really ask about that. I'm an emotional person but I've been crying n feeling very fed up the past few days.

I had period like cramps before I got my bfp:)! and did up until 6weeks pregnant. when is af due?

It seems impossible that I could be because my period isn't due for another 2 weeks from today if this one comes at 40 days. But like I said past 3 months have been 26 days cycles so if that was to happen again that means I would be due today but I know all my symptoms ain't down to the possibility of me having the period today, and that's why I won't test for 2 weeks because that's when my period usually is 40 days... Sounds impossible doesn't it? Congratulations on ur BFP! :)

thank you :)
even if you were pregnant, it wouldn't show up just now so your best waiting :)! sounds like your in for a good chance:)!

Awww :) oh I hope! I will see over the next two weeks. Thank you for answering me! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->