Feeling absolutely exhausted 17 weeks

ttc126

Mom of Boys
Reaction score
Anyone else?

I'm almost 17 weeks and I'm just so exhausted in every sense of the word. I am so overly emotional, so physically tired, still extremely sick. Any ideas of how I can feel a bit more human?

Yep I'm shattered all the time at 15 weeks. Nausea is still getting the better of me some days and I could cry at the drop of a hat.
I put DD to bed at 7 and climb into my own.
You're not alone!

I'm exhausted. I have a thyroid monitoring test on Monday and am quite worried my thyroid will have got worse, I'm so tired :-/

I'm exhausted all the time, too! It's making work unbearable.

Same here! Tiredness had definitely not improved ! Just try and rest as much as you can x

I'm sorry. This is very normal. You'll feel better in about 8 more months. :( Sometimes, I get a good burst of energy at the tail end of the pregnancy, though, when I start nesting.

I'm feeling the same. I don't feel quite as exhausted as first trimester but still tired enough. I go to bed around 9.30pm purely so I have a little me time after the kids go to bed but I'd be tempted to go at 8 when DD goes! I hate having to get up for work in the mornings these days and just can't wait for mat leave when I can perhaps have some day time naps.

Only thing that I find helps is getting DH to let me have lie ins at weekends as well as spreading out my annual leave so I'm getting a rest from work every 5-6 weeks.

Yep, I'm 17 weeks tomorrow, and I'm absolutely exhausted and super cranky atm. Still feeling awful from HG despite the actual vomiting being controlled by meds. So over being pregnant right now :/

I'm still exhausted, even though my MS is now gone. My growing belly and weight gain makes for a bad nights sleep so I'm having a hard time renewing my energy.

:hugs: totally normal and I'm so sorry pregnancy has hit you so hard. All I can offer is what you've probably already doing, and that's relaxing as much as you can, and taking the help when you need it. Good luck Mama :hugs:.

yes!

I finally get to the evening and I'm too tired to enjoy anything so best just to go to bed. I'm not getting any real time to myself and feeling a bit low lately, just the small things like reading a bit of a good book at night that keeps me sane I'm too tired to enjoy

finding people quite irritating atm, specifically my OH. also want to scream when people talk too much I just find it exhausting !

I'm 16 weeks and finally feel more energized. However a quick nap whenever I can is best! Just to rule out anything, you should get your thyroid levels checked! Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->