Feeling alone and sad

Momsboys

Reaction score
I'm new to this but I don't know where else to turn to. I'm a mom of two boys 10 and 7. In April I got pregnant with #3 only to miscarry at week 11. I had a d&c in July and have been trying to get pregnant since. I know it has not been a long time but I'm getting up there in age so I was hoping it would happen fast. I can't talk to friends or family because no one understands why I even want to start all over again. Since I already have two children. This has nothing to do with wanting a little girl I just want one more baby. Af is expected on October 1st. I have taken 2 hpt and both came back negative. Has anyone had a positive after?
I truly feel like I'm losing my mind. I'm hoping to have some support and shared stories to help me deal.

Its really early! Remember not every lady gets a bfp before af! Just wait it out 2-3 days and test again. Fx for you!

We are trying for #3 as well, but not telling anyone. Both of our families believe 2 children is enough, but its not their decision. My hubby and I decided when we got married that we wanted 3 children. Anyways, I've seen many people on here that don't get their BFP until AF is supposed to arrive so you're not out yet! Good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon!!

Thank you both. I know it's still possible the switching is the hardest part. This is the first month I tested before af I will not do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->