Feeling alone

Timetotry

Reaction score
10th month ttc.
My last friend who was ttc is pregnant. I'm happy for them!

Just feeling kinda alone, I don't wanna bother the pregnant friends with our ttc issues.

Sigh.

Hiya Time,

:hugs:

That's really good news for your friend and it's great your happy for her, but man does it suck that you're not );

I went to our big family Christmas party 2 weeks after I had my mc around Thanksgiving & wow that was horrible! It's like all the women were either heavily pregnant, just announcing their pregnancy or already had a few running around. I don't know how I didn't break down.

But we find strength in ourselves because when our babies finally come it'll all be worth it.

Just hang in there hun, I'm happy to chat whenever you want :)

:hug:

I totally know how you feel. I went from having no nieces or nephews, to being an auntie of 3 in 18 months, with one of them being their second child. I thought wow, I'm being outlapped now lol. We have family gatherings, and the kids are running around and don't get me wrong I love those kids with everything I have, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking, why can't I have one? It's hard, but trust me you're not alone, that's why you have us :hugs:

It's pretty hard, I agree.

I have a sister with 2 kids but still waiting for my own, and my younger sister is looking at adoption after failed IVF and 6 years ttc. My cousins are also facing issues.

It seems everyone in my family is having fertility issues which really sucks but part of me is also relieved we are not bombarded by pg announcements (yet).

Sticky dust to you ladies and I hope you get your bfps soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->