Feeling angry, why do people lie about loss? [Rant]

L

Lost7

I'm sorry for posting but I feel I need to speak because I am literally going insane with anger!

This is nothing I've seen on this forum, it's on social media.

Why do people feel the need to lie about a loss? Is it just attention seeking? What do they possibly gain from it?

I need help in understanding because I feel so angry, I feel really bitter! :coffee:

Does anyone else feel like this, or it just me? :cry:

I'm sorry for posting but I feel I need to speak because I am literally going insane with anger!

This is nothing I've seen on this forum, it's on social media.

Why do people feel the need to lie about a loss? Is it just attention seeking? What do they possibly gain from it?

I need help in understanding because I feel so angry, I feel really bitter! :coffee:

Does anyone else feel like this, or it just me? :cry:

Im the same as you hun, someone i chat with i told her about my BFP and she sead she got her no iv lost my baby and shes saying the same shit i put :nope::cry:

That is terrible!
There's been a few women recently, one said she started bleeding before AF was due and didn't test and is convinced she was pregnant, had a beta done and all sorts - negative. Doctor is sending her for counselling, she doesn't grasp the fact if she was pregnant the beta would have indicated it, HCG doesn't just disappear!

The other woman had negatives, was testing up until 11 days late. Around 7 days late she asked about ectopics, saying she's paranoid, 11 days late she's ''rushed to hospital for fear of ectopic''. Someone else mentioned you'd need a positive pregnancy test, but all the comments of 'hugs' and 'prayers'. Of course she wasn't pregnant so there was no ectopic, but I feel these women take the you know what.

I haven't had an ectopic though this miscarriage was investigated as one in the beginning, when I'd had a BFP then pains.
I just feel angry and in disbelief someone can make up this stuff when real women go through this every day!

Some people would say or do anything fir attention
Normal people can't understand their motivation
Cos they aren't rational or normal
Hugs for ur genuine loss.
I should hve my dating scan today
Instead I'm on antibiotics for infection after d&c
I hve no idea why someone would want to pretend it happened to them
Def a screw loose somewhere :-D

Mine wad investigated as ectopic too
It wasn't. Just a second mmc
But had blood tests and scans every 2 days for 10 days
Until found hb
Then was told I was grand
2 weeks later slight bleeding
Bub stopped growing a few days after scan.
Sorry for blurting out my story.
I've been telling everyone I'm ok this time
Cos I don't want to be sad
It works a lot of the time
But not always.
Needed an outlet
Hope u don't mind

Like the previous poster said, normal people don't do this. Their brains must be wired differently.
I don't know why anyone would want to be part of the baby loss club.

They want attention, simple as that. They feel bad about themselves so make up horrible things so people will shower them with false sympathy. I, however, might have lost my pregnancy at 8 weeks and will know by next Monday. I would not wish this on my worst enemy. I don't feel angry or bitter anymore...just a feeling of emptiness, like I'm walking through limbo until Monday.

Attention seeking, wanting a reaction? I haven't seen it in regards to this thankfully, it would infuriate me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->