Feeling baby move?

fairy_dust

Mum of 1 & 1 on the way
Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I am certain now and then I can feel baby moving, now I know its early but at my 12 week scan baby was wiggling around like you would'nt imagine so I know its very active.
I fluttering feeling reminds me alot of the ones I used to get with my son that I starting feeling about them 17 weeks. I have been told you notice movements earlier the second time but it seems too early to me? bearing in mind baby is prob about 5 1/2 cm!!
Anyone else getting this or is it wind in my belly :rofl:

i would think it is foetal movement!
As you say you will be more aware!

congrats

I'm sure I started feeling my little girl (second baby) from about 12ish weeks. It's an unmistakable feeling when you know what it is....then you get to 30+ weeks and you have to hold yourself down while it kicks the daylights out of you!

oh dear

what does it feel like?
x

I have no idea if I'm feeling fluttering or not ... I know that I'm aware that there is something down there, there are definitely weird feelings happening that I'm not in control of and that I can't put down to normal aches / wind / pressure etc.

definatley baby i felt all mine around 12 weeks its like being tickled with a feather from the inside but that will soon change :rofl::rofl: they will be kicking the crap out of you soon :happydance:

deffo the baby!!
im just over 8 weeks on way back in car, it seriously felt as though my baby took a fit or something lol unlikely i know.
i felt 3 things which to me felt like baby head putting me lmao!

im 10 weeks and i swear i can feel the baby moving, :lol: i know its really early but its my second baby,with kian i felt him at 13 weeks... if it was wind i usually pump right after the tickleing feeling but i dont :blush:... its like someones tickeling my uterus :lol:

:happydance: Oh, how exciting! I just can't wait to feel my baby moving around, and hope that it is only another few weeks until i feel something. I was under the impression that you would feel it early second + time round, but didn't realise it would be that early! Yeh!!

I think I can feel it now. It sort of feel like when you blow into a glass of pop through a straw. Just loads of little fluttery bubbles. I was only 15 weeks when my daughter was making my whole stomach move so the midwife said she wouldn't be surprised for me to have movement this early.

I keep on feeling a rolling sensation almost where my cervix is, and also a slight tickling down there? this is my first (second pregnancy) so not ever felt anything to compare it to?

xx

oh i cant wait for all that..
the tickling it doesnt make you want to itch it does it? How annoying would that be?
x

No it doesnt make you itch,...it just makes you smile and think awwww bless lol :D

I am 10 weeks and started feeling my baby move saturday! I know the feeling from my son so Im pretty certain! just cant believe I can feel it this early! Ive been feeling it every now and then everyday!

im 12 weeks with my first .. and i sure that i can feel the odd flutter i really do .. i no its not gas like all the midwifes tell you .. as it states on most pregnacy websites every pregnacy is differnt . im defo sur i feel the od lil tickling feeling if ya no what i mean i saw my baby last week and i Know the baby is very active x

I think some women do feel baby move this early, although it is more unusual in a first pregnancy. Congratulations - you must be really excited!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->