Feeling baby really low down..

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
Is this normal for nearly 20 weeks? I feel little miss very low down, just above my pubic bone. I'm worrying that she should be higher up by now!

Totally normal! Every pregnancy is different ;) I carried my first 2 very high so I worried a lot with this one who has seemed like he was going to fall out from very early on haha

Don't worry! All women carry differently, even pregnancy to pregnancy. She also may just be exploring her way around the womb. Totally normal~

My dd is also very low. DS1 was low as well. Completely normal!

My lo has only just shifted up a bit (and I still feel him very low at times) and I'm 27 weeks.

yea its normal, i'm 32 weeks now and my little guy has been low through out the pregnancy

This is my 3rd pregnancy, but baby feels a lot lower this time than in my other 2 pregnancies. I'm wondering if it means I'm carrying a boy this time.
It's also making it difficult for me to walk very far. My back, hips and legs soon start aching!

My baby boy has been low my whole pregnancy. When I went to my 20 week ultrasound they said he was still low and that is perfectly fine. Good luck!

It has been the same for me! At my ultrasound around 22 weeks she confirmed that the feet are right there, so the baby is normally high, just I feel a lot more movement really low. Now at 24 weeks with bigger movements etc, I can feel it above my bellybutton too. I don't know if it's because he moved or is just stronger. :)

Very normal!!! My second and third babies liked to go up high, while with my first and current pregnancies, baby liked to stay low through this point. This baby has been transverse in the bottom of my uterus forever and doesn't seem to wanna budge quite yet, but as that uterus starts to push up and out and leave much less room in the pelvis, baby might have to move up a bit!

I've been feeling lower movements too. Baby is apparently lying sideways so probably kicking or punching lower down lol

Oh yeah I get kicks everywhere...I think down low is the most uncomfortable, but then sometimes I get him kicking in my ribs too..definitely normal, uncomfortable as it may be! Earlier on it felt like the PP said, like he was going to just fall out

My little miss feels really low down too! xxx

Normal. We are about to same and to hear my LO's HB we still have to put the doppler right above my pelvis. She is sitting super low, and it's killing me! My sciatica is horrible.

Thank you everyone! I'm glad it's normal, thought I was the only one feeling movement so low down still. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->