Feeling bad again!

S

Sarah10

Ahh will i ever feel right i wonder.
Since having LO i havent felt great, i went to the docs and had an iron/bloody count blood test and it came back normal. I felt good for about a month and the last few days i've felt terrible! Been feeling panicy, out of breath, extremely weak to the point of sitting down/crying, shooting pains in my head which have just come on from nowhere, tired, sick.
Think i'm going to make an appt tomorrow as i don't think this is normal?

is it anixety? sounds like what i get mines hormones related x

i am the same as you, since having little one i havent been right neither with bad belly chest pains like im gunna have a heart attack. ive just been put on antiacids and had blood tests for a bacteria in my stomach that all came bck fine, im waiting for an ultrasound on my gallsbladder now! im getting tension in my neck when i breathe in and having headaches im fed up of feeling ill!
Anyway thats enough about me! how are u feeling now what symptoms are you getting i know how u feeling its really gets you down dont it :hugs:

Soph it could be, mental health does run in my family and back at school i suffered panic attacks, but not really the same as how i'm feeling now.
Rachael i'm doing okayish today! I often feel worse in the morning for some reason, i haven't had the shooting head pain for a couple of days so hopefully that will stay away!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->