Feeling bad

mBLACK

Mother to one & WTT!
Reaction score
Since I just finished my anti-biotics my sons stomach still gets upset after I nurse him. Sometimes @ night I get so frustrated though, he feeds every 3-4 hours and it takes me two hours to get him to sleep after I finish feeding him since his tummy is so upset (which leaves me with anywhere from 30 mins sleep - 1 1/2 hrs of sleep), I end up crying to myself then I feel bad because I know he can't help it.. Even though I'm not frustrated with him, just frustrated in general.. Am I the only one feeling like this?

nooooo, this is exately how i used to feel sweetheart, its your hormones settling down still too...plus the lack of sleep and being on the go all day with a baby

is there someone who could watch him for 3-4 hrs for you to have a sleep?

x

Take him to bed with you and you can sleep while he feeds - one of the perks of breastfeeding. Have you tried cutting out certain feeds from your diet eg dairy etc?

dont worry luv i was like that in first few months he will start settleing better as he gets older
lv kia

Aww hun! :hugs:
It will get alot better hopefully now that you're not taking antibiotics, remember to sleep during the day when LO is sleeping too & at night i found co-sleeping really helps so you don't have to keep getting out of bed to feed. The first month is quite hard but hopefully Joseph will settle into a pattern of feeding & sleeping, things will get better! :hugs:

Yeah Kaida get tummy pains too.. I can feel the gas bubbles at times. I try and massage her tummy gently as I breastfeed. I can only do that when she's feeding, as she won't allow me any other time. Also, if it's gas you can get some drops for gas, they're called Mylicon in the USA..perhaps ask your local pharmacy?

I know it can be hard on you, and very draining but he'll soon get better.

Good luck!

wanted to send u :hug: hun. it will get better. what antibiotics where u taking. jack is a like that when i have to take anitbiotics then gets better after a few days of me beigoff them x

:hug: not at all.............I felt horrible Saturday, we were out running errands and Hannah made me hold her the entire time! I was so frustrated at the end of the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->