Feeling Bad

codegirl

Mom to Big E & little e
Reaction score
I woke up at 3am this morning... ugggg!! But then, my DH's phone started beeping at 4:30 when I was almost back asleep. Instead of just getting up and plugging it in, I laid there for 30 minutes listening to it and getting madder and madder. DH didn't even move.

I finally got up and threw a HUGE temper tantrum, scared DH to death (woke him from a deep sleep) and threw his clothes (with the phone) down the hallway. :hissy: Started crying that all I wanted was to sleep. He felt so horrible. He held me until my alarm went off, talking to me about Sprout's hickups and just trying to keep me calm.

Now that I'm up, dressed and ready for work I feel terrible for my early morning tantrum. It's so not like me. Any ideas on how I can make it up to DH??

I've done similar since being pregnant - sleep deprevation and hormone changes have a lot to answer for.

Sounds like you've got an understanding OH though. My OH is all stomach so I'd make him some rocky road or a lasagne to say sorry/thank you cos they're his favorite foods.

Ooh - and I'd make sure he sorts his phone out or leaves it somewhere else.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"