Feeling broody and fed up 2nite...

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
I know i dont post in this section much. I think i avoid it so im not dwelling on the subject too much.

But 2nite, i want a moan, and know u girls will understand...

I want to be pregnant now :hissy: I wish id lost a good amount of weight so im nearer being slim.

I want something to plan and look forward to *sigh*

:hugs: oh sweetie i no what you mean! sometimes i too avoid her cos i would like to be ttc now :hugs: hopefully it will be your turn soooooo soon :hugs: xx

Big hugs. I can totally empathise. I've been feeling super broody today too. We ran into some friends today who have just moved back into they are (not seen them for about a year) and they had their 20 month old and 13 week old with them. I couldn't help think "not fair - they have two now and I'm still wait to try for number 1!".

I know my time will come. But I just want to get started now!!!!

K x

awww hun :hugs: I do know what you mean! Feel free to rant here whenever you need to!

I am also getting really fed up with the weight thing. It's so annoying as I know how to do it and I know it needs doing and yet I still don't get round to doing it! Grrr! x

It'll happen - my oh lost a load of weight doing the Atkins diet for a few months and then a calorie controlled diet. Might be worth a try if it's a real issue and getting you down x

I know how you feel. Everything seems to be going backwards not forwards for me. I can't even bring myself to go visit my friends that had a baby last week.

I know how you feel hun. My broodiness seems to be taking over my life- I at least want to be able to plan a baby but hubby just isn't interested! xxx

You have allready lost loads and will take you no time to loose the rest hun.

It will be your turn soon

hi, im super broody too and i know how it feels to play the waiting game yes i do already have 3 children but my youngest is 9 now and i am 32 so im feeling like its now or never and i so want things to speed up but dur to things that are not in my own control i too am waiting to ttc hope things get better for you soon and well done in your weightloss so far stay in touch xx

We all feel the same and have reasons not to ttc. I think you are all doing a great thing getting your boddies into shape ready for your babies. In a way, are you not already doing something good for your future babies?

Its worth it and your hard work, patience and your time will come.

Well done and keep your chins up and keep up the hard work xxxx

can i joint you tooo? please?????????
I have that feeling tonight!!
Am having a nice glass of wine with my tea! lol
oooooDid you see that thread about 101 things or was it more, i cant remember! i think i am going to make a list of 101 things to do before ttc! lol
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->