Feeling closeR prehaps to ovulation Hoping its arround the corner soon NEGATIVES

jaydee79

Reaction score
:hi:
just thought id share my opk results with you so far,i have a 30day cycle, reason i started so early is because iv not had much sucess for 2 months with doing the odd opks the days i suspected ovulation and also doing BBT but FF said i could of had a 6day LP,and suspected i ovulated CD19 last month and i was so confused when FF kept changing my ovulation days like the weather :cry: ,,the day FF told me last month i ovulated on CD24 next i had a negative opk anyway so that was NOT RIGHT!!!! :confused: the green ones are this months so far ........
iv not quite ovulated yet but started to opk arround CD8 and these are my opks so far thing is on CD11 i noticed a tinyist slight faint line this doesnt nessacary mean its a posstive so i classed it as negative i thought am i seeing things on CD11 so i descided to do another opk test at 10.45pm to make sure and you can see its the same ,,but CD12 hardly anything,, the test line has to be the same colour as the control line or slightly darker to get a good strong positive but i feel so close prehaps hoping to maybe see more faint lines turn darker over time this month hoping for a postive opk soon just thought id share my picky with you ladies ;) if you want to leave a comment or say anything then tell me what you think its ok :) good luck!! to all ttc and lots of :baby: :dust: :dust: :dust: :thumbup:https://i53.tinypic.com/2v8nzmu.jpg

and these was taken LAST MONTH in september CD17 CD18 and CD20 BARING IN MIND THESE PINK TESTS WAS ALL NEGATIVE WHEN I FIRST DID THEM AND NO LINES APPEARED ON ANY OF THEM AND THEY ALL DRIED LIKE THIS https://i54.tinypic.com/96g9xl.jpg

well the problem is your testing more more than 24 hours apart. Mine only lasts like 12 hours. So you could be missing it. Once you get a decent second line keep testing till its positive. Every few hours if you have to.

would you surgest 1 in the afternoon and night prehaps?? last night i had what i thought i had ovulation pain :( i did an opk test again it was negative so i was baffled but the pains i get i suffer monthly like pms during my half cycle or a week after pmt ,,,i wouldnt prehaps say iv mist it yet because i suspected i probs ovulated CD19 and CD24 last month the opk was negative,fertility friend says i had a 6Day LP last month aswell,, which im not 100% they are right neither, but my temps at mo keep dropping and dropping and dropping today it was the same so hopefully im gonna get ready to gear up to ovulate soon FX,d i hope so lol :) this is my chart so you can see what i mean https://i55.tinypic.com/2d9uuxi.png

No you havent missed it. And I usually test at about 12pm and Ive never missed it. When I start to see what I think is enough LH for an upcoming surge Ill test again later in the day if nothing has changed i know itll be there the next day. One time i got it at 12 and by 8pm it was gone. Its possiple I had it the day b4 but I just got my sticks in that day. And as i said you were testing at 5:30pm one day and not till after 6pm the next. Although some people get them for days straight. Id say go for noon and depending on how dark your line is when to test again. If its practically positive id do it in a few hours. If its still a solid line but at least half the colour Id wait till almost b4 bed. And then again the next day. Thats personally what i would do

your 15th one looks where id do it again late tonight. cause it looks like the surge is coming but you still have some time. Hopefull by tm itll be positve

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->