Feeling crampy.

Mummypea

Reaction score
I'm 4+1 and I'm feeling a bit crampy, nothing horrendous but they make me feel a little bit uncomfortable.

Also get this stabbing/shooting pain that lasts for a matter of seconds every now and again inside my vagina, almost feels like my cervix. I had this when I was pregnant with my sons, but I was a bit further along than this!

I had a m/c last month and I think I'm hyper-aware of everything, driving myself crazy with worry. 😞 X

I'm in exactly the same position. It's nerve wracking! I've had miscarriages in the past and am now in a panic with every twinge. I had like a stabbing pain in my ovary earlier and freaked but it's settled now. I'm either 4 weeks or 5 weeks - not sure when I ovulated. I did google cramping and it says its normal and just the body preparing for the baby. As long as you don't have any bleeding too, or its not very painful I think it's fine. Fingers crossed for sticky beans for both of us!

I'm in exactly the same position. It's nerve wracking! I've had miscarriages in the past and am now in a panic with every twinge. I had like a stabbing pain in my ovary earlier and freaked but it's settled now. I'm either 4 weeks or 5 weeks - not sure when I ovulated. I did google cramping and it says its normal and just the body preparing for the baby. As long as you don't have any bleeding too, or its not very painful I think it's fine. Fingers crossed for sticky beans for both of us!

Hey, I've been getting he stabbing ovary pains too! Last time it was just on my left side but this pregnancy it's left and right sided! Takes my breath away for a few seconds sometimes. Keeping my fingers crossed for us both! Xx 🤞🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->