feeling crappy...

ttc126

Mom of Boys
Reaction score
So I had my little boy almost 3 weeks ago at 36 weeks due to an emergency induction for severe pre-eclampsia. I had bad reactions to the magnesium sulfate, felt horrid from pre-e, became extremely anemic (hb of 7) and had a blood transfusion and iv iron, and had a 2nd degree tear from birth.

Well overall, I just feel achey and gross. I've been resting as much as possible but I have a constant headache (dull possibly from iv iron as I'm still getting it twice a week) and just in general feel like crap. I also am still crampy and achey like a mild period. Is this normal after birth anyway??? I just want to feel better. Any ladies have experience or advice?

I had a HB of 9, a 2nd degree tear and was induced due to PIH. Felt exactly the same as you? Are u breast feeding too? As soon as I stopped at 5 weeks I immediately felt better

Oh wow. Yes I am! I also started bleeding bright red with clots yesterday so who knows. I'm soooo beyond exhausted and sick of feeling sick!

Did you realize that the bf was making you feel worse? How long till you felt better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->