Feeling Defeated :(

WillsMrs

Reaction score
Had my implant out in August 2012 (after 7 years).. Cycles didn't regulate until July 2013 and are now 38 days but last month's cycle was 49 days for some bizarre reason..

I've been using OPK's this cycle only and haven't had a positive yet (currently CD32).. I only test once a day so may have missed it, but have been temping this month aswell and FF hasn't pinpointed OV yet either... Really starting to worry I haven't been ovulating this whole time!! :cry:

Thought I may have been preggo, as I have been really sick for the last week and a bit at smells, when eating when lying a certain way in bed etc, but this morning got a BFN :cry:

Everyone around is pregnant and while I'm happy for the, I just wish it was me announcing my pregnancy..

DH has suggested it may be time for a trip to the doctor.. I'm convinced it's a problem me, and feel like I wouldn't be abke to cope if they said I had some underlying issue. I'm convinced I've got pcos and I know plenty of ladies have this and conceive but I can't get it out if my head that I will never conceive :nope:

I can't stop crying (everything seems to set me off) and I'm feeling really low just now.. Noone apart from my best friend knows that we are trying and shes just announced her pregnancy and although she was trying for a year I feel like I dont want to burden her because she is on cloud 9 and she should be..

Ugh!!! I don't know the point of my ramble just wanted to get it off my chest..

If it helps i know how you feel. Only been ttc for 6 cycles but I'm so obsessed. A few months ago we did a home sperm count test and came back with no line so low. Was absolutely gutted and felt like we wouldn't be able to conceive. Every month with bfn feel like it's telling me it will never work. Would rather it be a problem with me then I could try to sort it without feeling like I'm putting pressure on dh.
Anyway I know I've not been very inspiring but wanted you to know i feel the same

Aw bless you I really hope a baby is just around the corner for you. TBH like a previous poster said, it can be hard to cope with even after only a few months of waiting...it becomes an obsession because you want it so much. Totally understandable for you to feel wobbly and tearful. It's hard that your friend is pregnant but I would totally take comfort in the fact it took her a year. She will have felt similar feelings to you perhaps... and wont be one of 'those types' who bangs on about it happening in the first month or by accident!!! Maybe she could really help, get info from her about her struggles/solutions too? I'm sure she will be willing to talk about it.

Maybe a doctor trip 'wouldnt harm' and at least you can take comfort in the fact you are doing everything you can do to make this happen sooner? It might be nerve wracking but it might just be something that helps! Just like when you finally decide to ring up to ask where your pizza delivery is.. and they knock on the door :) Play that game, book an appointment and discuss the lack of baby and hopefully one will show up to embarrass you:) :) Seriously though, it might just take some niggly "back of your mind" feelings away to talk to someone. All those stresses add up. You'll sit in that waiting room fretting but I think you will feel much lighter having spoken to someone.

Ovulation is a funny thing anyway. I remember one specific odd month where I hadn't caught ovulation (via OPKs) and I used to test like crazzzzzy. I went for a wee late one night, maybe midnight-ish, and thought what the hell and tried another test. Positive! having had no result all afternoon/evening. It's sneaky and missable at times. Usually I would certainly not be taking tests at that time and would have missed it because I'm sure it didnt show up come the morning.

Good luck with everything I honestly hope it will happen really soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->