feeling deflated after a bfn

beardyco

Reaction score
my girlfriend and i are in our tww and she is due af on 9th. she was complaining of cramp like pains that came and went all day yesterday in the sides of her stomach. felt like she was going to be sick and has been really sleepy most of the week.

Shes just off the pill too and her first period off the pill was 12th July. she took a test last night and it was negative. is there still hope for a bfp or because she is off the pill is it jut her body playing games?

Most of what shes describing to me is completely new from her normal af the headaches, heavy and full bbs, tiredness, problems getting comfy, cramping in the sides yesterday, her cm she said has been a little dry too. makes me feel like we havent been lucky this month and it pretty much makes me feel useless

Hi

Welcome to B&B as we all say your not out until AF shows her face but just be prepared for maybe it not happening the first month of trying your girlfriends cycles may still be a bit out of whack due to coming off birth control.

My husband and myself are ttc #1 and I am in my second month of trying so don't be discouraged there is only a 20-25% chance of conceiving each month for a healthy fertile couple so please don't feel like you are useless or anything like that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->