• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling Depressed?

Mummatobe

Mum of 1
Reaction score
Hi, My Lo is going to be turning 1 in a few weeks. And for quite a while I've been feeling really teary, I find it really hard to look at pics of her when she was smaller and when I do I get really upset. I feel really silly but I just feel so sad about it? Is this normal? I just have a horibble feeling in my belly about it being all over if that makes sense? Like she's never going to be small again. I feel upset just writing this. Of course all her mile stones over the year have been amazing but just the thought of her being 1 is scary.
Can anyone she'd any light on This issue for me?

Thanks in advance x

You are not alone and I think it is completely normal. My son turns 2 in a few weeks and I feel sad looking at his old pictures. It made it worse now that I experienced pregnancy and have a newborn again. I miss when my son was this small and I miss being a first time new mom and how scary and amazing everything was. I would give anything to just go back one day and experience it again. Sadly I will never get to see him that small again.

Like I said...totally normal and it usually passes...only to come back at the next birthday. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->