Feeling different after an internal...?

whoops

Just me and my LO
Reaction score
Saw my doc earlier and she had a fiddle around - good news is that my cervix was soft and I'm 1 and a half cm dilated, so looks like something may start soon. She offered to have me induced at the weekend because of my LO's measurements but I said I'd prefer to go another week and hope I go into labour naturally.

My back has been achy since and there's more pain 'down there' iykwim... could an internal have moved things along at all? How has everyone else felt after?

Hi,
I just came from dr's office and he did an internal exam aaaannnd he stripped my membranes :thumbup:, hopefully something will happen soon.
I didn't feel it painful or anything, now I feel very very mild discomfort in my lower abdomen, but nothing else...yet.
I am only 1cm dilated (and I think I am like that for the past 3 weeks) and dr said he thinks things might start moving next week....BUT I am due on SUNDAYY :cry:....

I really hope the membrane stripping will do something...

Hopefully things will start for both of us so!

I'll be having a good bounce on the gym ball later so fingers crossed that will do something. If I can avoid being induced, I want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->