Feeling Discouraged

MissyMom

Mom to DD and TTC #2
Reaction score
My boyfriend and I conceived our little girl almost two months to the day that we started dating, so when we decided to have number two we assumed it would be just as easy. Turns out we were wrong...very wrong. We started ttc #2 around April of 2010 and still nothing. It will be three years next month. We're currently using Fertilaid to see if that will help since it seems I am not ovulating. I really want our daughter to have a brother or sister and I am really starting to think it will never happen. I honestly feel like giving up. :cry:

I totally understand the feeling. I was 18 when I got pregnant with my son. When he was 5, we decided the time was right for baby number 2. We started trying (thinking it would be a snap since i got pregnant at 18 without trying at all) and here we are 18 months later, and still nothing. I dont ovulate either, but im on clomid right now. If nothing happens within the next 2 months, I want to do IVF. I dont know if I could wait 3 years like you, I would have given up hope, I almost have now. I applaud your patience and persistence to have another baby and I admire it. :hugs::hugs::hugs: and :dust::dust::dust::dust:

You post could of been me 8 years ago. It only took dh and I 2 month of dating before he proposed and we had ds1 on the way. It then took us 6 years to have #2. It can be very heartbreaking but it is possible to get past and have another bundle of joy. You're not alone in your journey I I've been there myself and am kinda back there again trying for number 5. After#2 I had # 3 easily but the went on to have 2mc and a lot of treatment with clomid to get #4. I'm now having problems again due to get pcos. No doubt ill need surgury to have another but we women are built tough and can get through this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->