Feeling dishearten

Smirn

Reaction score
Going through my third fet which we had done today......
Was feeling really positive until I saw the embryo which was only early stage 2....
Do you think this matters as I'm worried that it won't work again... Is there anyone that can advise me of blastocysts and should it matter ? Xx

What do you mean by stage 2.... do you mean Day 2 or something else ?

No it's day 5 blastocyst but only early stage 2

Mine was a 3 day transfer (one implanted), so you are in much better position than i was. Blasts have a good chances of implantation, so don't worry. Relax, keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

I had day 2 transfer and that was a success.
Good luck x

All I can say is I felt disheartened too. I did one fresh and froze 3. Then the first of the frosties also didn't work. On my third attempt with the same batch the third worked. They used the best one each time so I didn't hold up as much hope for number three but just shows a lot of it is guess work. Don't feel disheartened just yet just keep going xxxxxx

If it blastocyst its promising so even if it's stage two it can become stronger and do well now it's inside. With frozen ones I think it can take a bit longer to get going. Fingers crossed. I also felt a bit strange and emotional after transfer as it that In-between time. I used to try to plan 2 weeks of stuff to keep me busy. My mindset was if I'm going to be sad whatever if it turns out bfn I might as well enjoy the next two weeks. Pregnant until proven otherwise xx

Thank you guys I really need your story's so I can still hope for the best out come xx

Well I'm testing positive even with a digi but my bloods were only 19 so going for another blood test tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Do you think 19 sounds ok x

19 May be okay. No number can predict outcome. What day were you with the 19? hopefully by tomorrow the number is nice and high. Fx!

19 May be okay. No number can predict outcome. What day were you with the 19? hopefully by tomorrow the number is nice and high. Fx!

I had a FET in Friday last week so when the blood was taken I was only 6dp5dt!! What do you think mo ?? X

I think its a good number for 11dpo. I think average is 20-25 that day so fx!

When will you er your second lot of results?

Had the results they are 58.5 so please with that!!! Now need to sit back and enjoy xx

I'm doing ok. Waiting to start cycle again. Nervous of the outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->