Feeling down . . .

nictickle19

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This is the first time I've posted in this section. I had a MMC in Jan at 10 weeks. I got pregnant before after trying for only a couple of months so I thought it would happen easily again. I got my normal periods back after a month so I felt really positive it wouldn't take too long.

We've now been trying again for 4 months. I know this isn't too long in the grand scheme of things but every month that goes by I feel more down and more cut up about losing my baby. The worst thing is I feel totally alone. My hubby is fantastic and supportive but he doesn't really understand how desperately I want this. My best friend has a newborn baby and two of my other really close friends are pregnant. I'm so happy for them but just feel I'm being left behind on my own and I've got no one who understands. I'm so very tired of people telling me 'relax and it will happen'. I know people mean well but its like telling me to do the impossible. I can't force myself to relax and not think about it:nope:

Anyway I really just needed to get this off my chest so thanks for listening!

xxx

i know how you feel hun i'm on my 7th cycle after my mc and still nothing, i got pregnant on my first month of trying too, but when i concieved my little boy cruz it took me 10 months so i do believe it will happen when the time is right if i'd have got pregnant straight away then i wouldn't have my cruzy baby and i wouldn't swop him for the world he was well worth the wait!!!!! xxxx big hugs xxxx

Aw, i know exact;ly how you girls feel.

Isnt it a case of "its my body, surely i decide WHEN i fall preg?" if only this was true.

All you can do is stay +............it WILL happen X

I feel the same hun. Everyday i have this HUGE emptiness in my heart since i lost our baby and all i want is to be pregnant again. My dh has been great too, but a man can obviously never understand that overwhelming maternal instinct... This is our 3rd cycle of ttc since our loss in Jan and i just pray i get pregnant this cycle.
I hope we all do!

xxx

I know how you are feeling too, its tough. I am on my 6th cycle after M/c in Jan and i feel that each month its getting tougher and tougher. People mean well when they say just realx it will happen, but as you say its an impossible task. Good Luck I hope you get your BFP soon.

Hi gals, I mc'd on April 1st and still no AF. I wonder if our bodies just think we gave birth and are anovulatory. Does anyone know if you have to ovulate to get your AF? Is it possible to get AF without an ovulation? If so, my guess would be that we're not even ovulating because our bodies are just out of whack, hormonally. So many questions, and not enough dr's to answer them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->