Feeling down

c1403

Reaction score
Hey Ladies

Feeling really down today....just found out someone I work with is pregnant.

So thats 5 people close to me that are expecting....it just really gets me down when I hear someone else is having a baby, im happy for them but also jealous its not me.

I know we have only been trying a few weeks but its been on my mind months and I HATE waiting.

Suppose it doesnt help my OH has been away all week and i feel a bit lonely and down about that too...

Anyway ill try and cheer myself up as OH is home tomorrow, think ill go get a bar of chocolate

:)

xxxxx

Awww didn't want to r and r but I just wanted you to know that your time will come and that you should keep positive. Hugs and baby dust

I'm sorry you feel down, i've been NTNP for over a year now and i hate the waiting too. It seems so easy for some people and then people like me it takes forever. But i think it's all for a reason and it will happen when it's supposed to. I can't really be mad because honestly we would be struggling financially if we had a baby earlier and in a few months i will pay off a big debt that will help out tons. And we haven't really been trying yet so when i start to actually TTC and it's been a while then i'll really be mad lol. Hang in there, hope your hubby gives you lots of love when he gets home.

I'm sorry you feel down, i've been NTNP for over a year now and i hate the waiting too. It seems so easy for some people and then people like me it takes forever. But i think it's all for a reason and it will happen when it's supposed to. I can't really be mad because honestly we would be struggling financially if we had a baby earlier and in a few months i will pay off a big debt that will help out tons. And we haven't really been trying yet so when i start to actually TTC and it's been a while then i'll really be mad lol. Hang in there, hope your hubby gives you lots of love when he gets home.

THanks...he came home early so im a bit happier. Were the same really want to get a debt paid off by christmas really but its just so frustraiting waiting...ive never been very patient with anything and when i want something i want it NOW.

Im happy for all my friends, so ill just have to wait and see what happens
xx

THanks...he came home early so im a bit happier. Were the same really want to get a debt paid off by christmas really but its just so frustraiting waiting...ive never been very patient with anything and when i want something i want it NOW.

Im happy for all my friends, so ill just have to wait and see what happens
xx

Hey!!, Don't beat yourself up, I'm the same never been very patient with anything, I also have really down days, 2 of my friends gave birth this week and whilst i'm very happy for them it does remind me i'm not even pregnant yet!! aarrgghh - so i take myself for a dog walk and hope Sept is my month, thanks for posting this, it helps to know I'm not the only 1 who feels like this sometimes :hugs::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->