Feeling excited!

MissingBubs

Reaction score
And all because my fat belly appears to be morphing into a bump! I'm 11 weeks and up until now I've either felt bloated or just plain fat! But this is starting to look quite cute and I like it. In fact I forgot how much I like it!!
Anyone else starting to show and love it? And when did you start to show?

I don't know when I'll show this time, but I don't expect it to be any time soon. Last time I showed at around 25 weeks. I had better stomach muscles then, so I'll probably show earlier this time, but not expecting anything till the mid teens weeks.

Congrats on the bump!

x

I'm still at the bloaty fat stage lol! But I started hoeing last time by about 16 weeks (I'm very short so my bump just sticks out lol) so who knows this time!
Congrats on the bump already x

I think I'm still at the fat/bloated stage as well. This is my 4th pregnancy so I'll probably start showing around 15-16 weeks. I remember showing around that time with my last pregnancy. I'm almost 10 weeks now and I can just now feel my uterus creeping up about an inch or 2 above my pubic bone.

Like I said it's just my fat shifting but I was starting to feel excited. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->