Feeling extremely proud to be British tonight!

K

Kaede351

Anyone else feeling particularly patriotic this weekend? Lol Just wish we had been able to go to London this weekend! Or at least to some kind pf jubilee party, but none nearby and didn't think it would be fair after LO was in hospital poorly last weekend:( Long live Queen Liz! :D

XxX

Haha can't say I am chick, not particularly "royalist"

Good for you :)

I am! Wish I was at the concert it looks amazing! x

I like the royal family particularly the queen and younger princes. Enjoyed watching all the pageantry and now the concert on tv but didn't want to try getting lo up London on the train especially as the weather forecast was bad if he'd been older id have liked to go.

I'll be honest, I've never been much of a royalist in the past. But seeing the old home videos and stuff of the royal family on the "specials" this weekend, they've kinda struck a chord with me! They might have had a privaledged upbringing, but they're just like any other family really :) and all the people that have turned out and the attitudes of everyone. It's amazing to see the country pull together for such an occasion!

XxX

I live being British. I don't agree with everything with the royal family but I like them, and glad we have them. X

Meant to I love being British not live it lol stupid iphone

Glad I'm not the only one whose iPhone hates them ;)

XxX

i'm about 3 miles from the palace and i can hear the concert! the atmosphere is fab :thumbup:

Wish I was at the concert too! Very proud to be British, and I love the royals I must admit.

Feeling very proud right now! Would love to be there at the concert! We have had a jubilee tea party which has been fab.... no more clotted cream for a very long time though!
God Save the Queen. Love the Royal Family :)

Agreed love the Royal Family. Love the way this event has brought everyone together. We have had a street party, been invited to numerous bbq's and just think the whole event has been amazing! To do, live breath a job 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 60 years, as well as being a mother, grandmother, great grandmother... and now at the great age of 86!! Incredible really!!

So proud to be English right now, so proud of our monarchy, long live her maj! X

I'm Australian and right now we are loving the Queen because we get a long weekend because of her!! hehe :happydance:

We're having a jubilee picnic tomorrow. I like the royals.

I'm feeling very British this weekend!

Wish we were there too! My friends fiancée is in the royal cavalry and my cousin is doing the security there and I'm so jealous they get to experience it all!

Love having a royal family :)

I am not British but my OH and my sons are. I always loved the monarchy and I have nothing but respect for the Queen. She didn't get to choose to do this really hard job or to sit in that gilded cage that is her life but she did it and she did it graciously and faultlessly. She is an excellent queen and I wish her long life and happiness! :)

Well, I ended up drinking 1 too many glasses of wine tonight whilst watch the jubilee concert on tv lok. Finally putting my head down to sleep now! Night night patriots! (and non patriots alike lol :D)

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"