Feeling extremely proud to be British tonight!

Awww, that sucks! But these babas are more than worth it right :D just think! We have jubilee babies! Born in 2012 ^_^ (as the baby grow I bought DS says lol)

XxX

I LOVE the Royal family. Everything to do with them. I think they are a fantastic boon for this country and I follow as much as I can about them.

I haven't been able to get to London this weekend, but we are going to go down for the Trooping of the Colour on 16th June. They've done us proud over the last 60 years and their stamina at the pageant on Sunday just shows what incredible people they are.

The concert was a very fitting tribute to them and the Queen (even though many of the performers had trouble singing live I thought). I was very impressed with Prince Charles' speech too.

Very proud today of our country and our monarchy :) Long live the Queen!!

I'm feeling very British this weekend!

Wish we were there too! My friends fiancée is in the royal cavalry and my cousin is doing the security there and I'm so jealous they get to experience it all!

Love having a royal family :)

I definitely feel proud to be British, just wish we'd been in London this weekend!

My brother's in the household cavalry and is one of the state trumpeters....I'm so jealous that he's been so involved too! He was on the Gloriana on the river pageant, playing a fanfare at every bridge, and he was part of the fanfare for the Queen arriving at St Paul's this morning as well. He got to play at William and Kate's wedding too last year, I was sooooo jealous of him being there!
xx

I missed the speeches last night. Hopefully they show them on the end of the concert recap on now! Shame Phillip was taken bad and had to miss it. I think he'd have appreciated the comedians lol. He's such a funny old man! :haha:

XxX

Awww, that speech made me cry! VERY proud to be British :D

XxX

I am so proud to be british right now, i havent always been a royalist either but this weekend has definitely sparked something in me. Very proud and glad we have our monarchy.

I'm not a royalist at all but watching that (after our jubilee BBQ & waving the flags about) I had nothing but goosebumps & pride :thumbup:

It looked amazing, would of loved to be there!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"