Feeling Frustrated and Confused :(

jleden48

Reaction score
So, I have PCOS. A mild form I'd say because I've been able to get pregnant twice and I don't have some of the symptoms others have like excess hair etc...

I started TTC our third in June. Had a 55 day cycle but we only started trying towards the end so missed ovulation (I haven't been on bc for years).

Next cycle (ie this one) I started taking metformin. I started with just 500 then upped to 1000.

I have been tracking with bbt and opks and the clearblue advanced opks. I got a high and then a peak and according to all my data together, FF said I ovulated on August 3rd.

I'm 18 dpo no AF no positive pregnancy test no freaking idea what's going on and feeling frustrated. My bbs have been hurting since 7 dpo. I'm sharing my chart so y'all can see but I've been getting A LOT of EWCM these last two days. I took another clearblue advanced opk to see what it says and it's reading high. I know estrogen can do wacky things in the TWW but I'm not even sure I ovulated now. But then why are my temps staying above my coverline?! I did get sick with strep throat at 14 and 15 dpo so that's why my temps are really high those days. Sigh... Anyone ever been in my situation?

9448475E-2A0C-4AE5-8FE0-8F6A66D1F1B0.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey I don’t have PCOS but had a similar thing happen once... ended up being a chemical. I had a positive at 18 dpo and then started bleeding around 21 dpo.

Hope everything works out for you and you get some answers soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->