feeling funny.... insight appreciated! (is this it?)

mommysbabys11

Reaction score
My boyfriend and i had unprotected sex on the 10th, the day before i was scheduled to ovulate and then again on the 17th. Sorry if tmi but in almost 6 years he's never finished in me as we're not trying but not preventing either, but that day he did for the first time, we usually use pull out method. Since we are not trying i didn't chart my ovulation so I'm not sure when it was. I'm going off of what my period tracking is telling me. AF is due on Christmas. Since the 17ths evening, we BDed as a nooner lol, I've been cramping, and my breasts are very sore, My lower back is killing me, i took a 4 hour nap yesterday and today i can't get off of my couch. I'm extra lazy, I've been colder than normal (i usually keep my house at 68, I've been under the blankets at 73). I've had some heartburn as well...

AF could be on her way... Or is Santa bringing us an extra special gift this year??? I'm afraid I'm just 31 and my only child is 11, and I'm feeling this clock ticking... But to start feeling all of these symptoms 9 days before AF is not normal for me... And the cramping hasn't stopped in days which is weird...

Looking to the experienced and knowledgeable for insight! These next few days waiting for AF or a BFP at going to drive Me crazy!!!

Thank you ladies!!!

It's definitely possible, don't symptom spot too much though it will drive you crazy trust me. Just keep track of everything you are feeling and try to wait until day of missed AF or day after to test. Testing too early drove me crazy as well :)

Crossing my fingers for you!

Yes, i am waiting until Christmas to test. (when I'm due for AF). I'm trying soooooo hard not to over analyze but i just feel... Different. I feel like i have all of my pms symptoms at once when i usually only get 2 or per round, and they are all dull feeling...
These next 3 days are going to be torture!!!

Well, AF got me :( and she came 3 days early with all of my pms symptoms at one time. I thought the strange pms activity was it, but i guess not... Good thing i didn't get too exited

Sorry to hear that, it's hard not to get excited every cycle when NTNP happens to fall during the right time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->