feeling guilty.

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
oh my good im feeling soooo soooo guilty, i have just had a half a pint of beer. but im currently in the TWW and i have just thought oh my god what if i am pregnant.

have i just been stupid by having a drink or should i just relax.

You will be okay, The baby won't get hurt that early on. Just don't drink after you find out your pregnant.
Some doctors say to drink a glass of red wine while pregnant.
Just relax hun as long as you know your not pregnant right now, than it will be okay..

I think you should just relax....Alot of women smoke, drink and what not before they find out they were preg. and their babies are Ok ;)

:dust:

thank you guys. well i dont usually drink alot its just ocassionaly. i dont like red wine but i dont mind a glass of sparkling white wine.
no dont know if im pregnant yet but AF is due friday so ill have to wait and see.

thanks again

The reality is, sometimes when you're in the 2ww you NEED a drink! So as long as you're not getting totally TRASHED, you're ok! Just drink responsibly! :hugs:

I used to always drink when I was pregnant (well half a beer or glass of red wine with a meal) but as already said, as long as you don't go overboard.. you'll be fine. :)

no i have only had half a pint.
its so so stressful in the TWW, i wanted to test early but hubby wont have it.

Relax, life is to short to worry about these things in the TWW

In all my reading on various websites, and forums, I believe I read that the baby doesn't start living off of the mother's bloodstream until about 4 weeks. Evolutionarily, it makes sense since often (before early detection HPTs) it could take that long for a woman to know she's prego. So you're probably ok. :)

tonight i am going to go out and have a drink too. for the past 5 months i have not had any alcohol/cut back on caffeine during 2ww and now i am tired of putting my life on hold during this time. as the others have said, as long as it is in moderation it's ok. :beer::beer:

I always drink during the 2ww don't know how i would cope otherwise :rofl: there's a whole 9 mths to go without it when we get PG so i don't worry too much about it

its only 1 drink, hun, and i also heard, 1/2 glass genesse suppose to be good when you pregnant....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->