Feeling hormonal - or maybe just plain irritated!

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
Aaaaaagh!!!

Why are men so annoying? :hissy:I am on holiday at the moment (DH is not) and have spent two days completely cleaning the house, doing all the washing, ironing, organising repair men to fix the toilet, radiator, paying the bills and trying to find time to go to the gym....the list goes on, the whole 'domestic goddess' nine yards.

So, I have just finished feeding my DH a nice meal that I spent about an hour and a half cooking (and washing up as I went along). All he had to do was wash like two plates, two glasses and some cutlery. Has he done it? No - he's playing some stupid online computer game. Aaagh - now this type of thing would not normally annoy me, but I am feeling irrationally annoyed, so I thought that instead of falling out with him over something stupid, I'd vent online!!:hissy:

Sorry about the rant girls!

Awww men are so dense aren't they!! The first fight my DH and I had after getting married was over who was going to do the dishes. After two weeks of me only doing dishes and him clearing the table we had a nice row about it :rofl:

arghhh that sound bad..!!
I think my husband wont help me on a thing other that cleaning the carpet with the hoover!
I dont bother to ask him bec it will either be the football game or computer game!
Understand you.....!!!!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"