Feeling horrible for being in this section

Mommyof12011

Reaction score
Can't believe I'm actually even doing this. Pregnant with baby #2 which took quite some time. Since I found out Iv had dreams of it being a boy and my 4 year old son even says it's a boy. Just have a gut feeling. Ramzi theory suggested boy as well. Today at 13 weeks I went in for an US to check some things my dr was concerned about and I asked the tech if she could see anything. At first she said the cord was between the legs. Then she kept moving and pushing and says she sees something that may be a boy. She said not to buy anything yet and don't put her name on it. I feel really guilty for being disappointed but I kinda am. I wanted a girl so bad. I'm just hoping she was wrong.

Hi Hun don't really no what to say as I felt the same when pregnant last time I had two boys already and had another boy
I no it doesn't change how I feel but I adore them all so much and you could still get ur girl X

Things can look very similar down there at this stage Hun you never know. I relate to you though I'm furious at myself for feeling this way again when I said I didn't this time. It's because I have done the ramzi theory today and now I'm convinced we are having our 4th boy. I'm just so sick of everyone acting so openly disappointed when I announce my boys. Why can't I just continue to feel so blessed to be having 4 children!! I'm thinking about not finding out now X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->