feeling ill

ellie

Mum to Kalden
Reaction score
all of a sudden i feel really rough ... really dizzy and wobbly, heavy eyes and head, queasy ...

what's going on? am i ill? is something wrong? or could it be anything to do with my very piggishly scoffing half a green & black's dark chocolate easter egg in one go .... ?

I feel the exact same way today...I think it is just hormones. I talked to my doctors nurse earlier and she said it was normal and to just take it easy for the day. Hope everything goes well with you!:hug:

sounds like it is hormones, hope your feeling better soon xx

I actually had some of that the other day... it's just hormones racing in your body and the blood increase... no worries... just sit down when you feel dizzy.

You can eat chocolate, enjoy it!! :) No worries about guzzling it down!!

really? i thought i had been feeling rather 'too well' .... also I was awake for 3 hours in the middle of the night, could that be related?
had a bit of a lie down but had to get up and google caffeine content in dark chocolate! obsessive or what ........

Yeah I get much worse when I'm tired....which seems to be all teh time! lol you're totally normal hehe x

I know what you're feeling honey... I fall asleep and a few hours later I'm WIDE awake for a few hours... sometimes it takes me HOURS to fall asleep.

I try not to eat anything or drink before bed... cause then for some reason it's harder for me to sleep... I know this is going to sound bad, but some "love" from hubby always helps me sleep :rofl:

that's exactly whats happening irishbaby - and again last night - awake at 4 for a wee then can't get back for 2-3 hours ... bleugh

felt really rough for hours yesterday too, lying down didnt really help - only felt a bit better after chinese fried rice and a bath at about 10.30pm!
feeling quite wobbly again today ... not sure if its the sleep thing ... was having cramps in the night too, and this morning, not sure what to think ... i would have been due a period about now/this weekend, could that be related?

agh - wish every tiny thing didn't make me worry! worry when i'm feeling well, worry when i'm feeling ill ......

I suddenly been hit with another wave of exhaustion and dizziness after 2 weeks of feeling fine, just feel like slobbing about and doing nothing all day but unfortunately got a baby shower to prepare for my friend tomorrow so off to the shops it is for me then!!!!

I feel your pain

Been off work all week and thank god. I am sooo ill. Haven't been sick but I feel like I drank a litre of vodka last night. During the night I wake and am not good at all. Quite shaky too.

If I waken I eat a ginger biscuit, take a drink and go back over.

I think for me the empty stomach in the wee small hours is what makes me the worst.

Hope you find a way to overcome things - I'm going to have to or i'll never make it to work Monday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->