feeling just like before

peanutmomma

Reaction score
ok so i just wanted to rant a bit i guess. we are not actively trying but wouldn't be upset if i became pregnant again.
I am feeling exactly like I felt just before getting a BFP last February!! Had EWCM for two days and yes we had bding going on.
the fact that i feel like this is what actually peaked my interest on, "wait, am i poss. pregnant?" my last af was a bit light too. hmmm...
Now, i must wait til the 25th of June to see. Can i do this again? and with all my new health issues?

ahhh!!!!! I just want some ladies to go through this with. good or bad, i guess we start a new journey

didn't want to read and run, would it be that bad if you were preggo again? would your condition be worsened /flare up if you were?

oh, no I want another child and would like to be pregnant again. I am feeling like I did the first time around is what I meant. I feel run down like the beginning of the flu or something. Except this time I am nauseous. I didn't have morning sickness with DD . I am just trying to figure out if there is a serious chance I could be preggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->