• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling kicks in my bum?!

Dobsd

Reaction score
I have felt this on and off for weeks but it basically feels like I can feel her kicking in my bum! :wacko:
I'm pretty sure she is head down now as when I find her heartbeat on the doppler it is down past my bellybutton but I just felt it again.... I could feel the movements at the front but also in my bottom. Such a strange feeling!
ANybody have any experience of this or know what it means?

Ive had this with each baby, doesnt mean anything really. My baby is head down, most likely the hands/arms in my case.

I get this all the time - Such a weird feeling lol

I get this too, it's so weird! I don't remember having it with DD but she sat much higher up. Last scan (33 weeks) showed baby was head down with hands by his/her face so it'll be little hands poking me!

I've felt this but it will be constant and may not be so noticible at first since you can't feel from outside. I wonder if this is baby hiccuping?

I've felt this but it will be constant and may not be so noticible at first since you can't feel from outside. I wonder if this is baby hiccuping?

I don't think it is hiccups, I feel them around the middle of my belly usually. Thisis more like a few little kicks or punches. Such an odd feeling!

I don't think it is hiccups, I feel them around the middle of my belly usually. Thisis more like a few little kicks or punches. Such an odd feeling!

I get hiccups down there too, you can definitely tell the difference between the kicks / punches and hiccups. It's much more rhythmic and lighter when it's hiccups. I've had some punches that have made me jump up :haha: very odd feeling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->