• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2024 testing group!

Jules8

Reaction score
Thought I would start a July group as I didn’t see one started. Praying for lots of bfps this month!

Welcome! I’ll most likely be testing around then as well.
This is my first regular cycle after mc and it seems I may be ovulating on my own! I had positive OPKs yesterday and today, though today’s is a tad lighter. I have PCOS and I got pregnant taking femara. I was told I could go back on after my mc cycle, but was forced to find a new OB due to a big mess with insurance. My appt with my new OB for fertility isn’t til August. I was surprised to get a positive opk, but I’m going with it! We bd Tuesday and last night so def in the fertile window if I do ovulate on my own.

Good luck you two!!

Afm I'm 5 days late still waiting for af to show up. Feels like she's going to show but hasn't yet.

ladies have ye ever had a temp spike and ff confirm ovulation but the opk didnt get completely positive?
ff says im 3 dpo and i will admit i noticed the 3 day spike in temp but i dunno what to think. my opks got dark but not positive

Last edited:
Hi ladies!
Af finally came. I'm now on cd3. Praying for a July bfp later this month.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. It's so hot outside just staying indoors with the air-conditioning on full blast. So a Lazy Sunday for me.

@RedRose19 I've never had that happen so I'm not much help. Sorry. Hope someone else can help. Good luck sweetie!

@RedRose19 I have PCOS and have had that happen on cycles I didn’t ovulate. It may not mean you didn’t though, but keep testing and temping just in case.
@NightFlower Im sorry about af! I’m hoping this will be a good cycle!

AFM- Per my lh tests, I’m 2DPO. FF hasn’t confirmed it yet. The AC has been so cold at night because the temp drops outside. I’m wondering if it’s causing lower than normal temps orrrr I had a lh spike and didn’t ovulate. I’m attaching my chart.

IMG_3450.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->