feeling kicks really low down! feels strange

nicksi27

Reaction score
Hi ladies, im 19+4 and ive got an anterior placenta. Ive been so worried for weeks and weeks about not feeling regular movement as i had anterior placenta with my previous DS and it never really affected movement. Anyway, the kicks/flutters im feeling are only inwards and down below, almost like im getting kicked on the cervix or something. Cant remember having this last time. I literally feel nothing on my actual bump or around my belly button which i remember feeling last time.

Anyone else get these kicks? I wonder if baby is laid in a really awkward position :wacko:

My anterior placenta was high last time and this time its 'mid-anterior' so im wondering if thats why im not feeling kicks on my bump.

I'm getting really low down kicks too. Baby girl is in breech position and has been for almost a month now. It does feel a little weird, but I like the daily reassurance. I also feel movement elsewhere, but most frequently little flutter kicks down low :)

Yeah my little baby likes to kick & punch low down too. Kicks so much sometimes that they make me run to the toilet for a pee haha

I had this until baby turned head down. Now I wish I'd made the most of it as I get head butted in the cervix and kicked in the ribs at the same time :haha:

I have an anterior placenta too, not low, but I don't know if it's high or mid and baby was breech at my 20 week scan. I feel everything low down, always have. Nowhere near my belly button! I'm a FTM so don't have anything to compare it to. I tend to feel things in the centre low down and on the left (bubs feet are on the left, head on the right) It's started to feel like they are using my bladder as a trampoline bouncing on their bum sometimes!

Maybe baby is breech and facing inward? My lo is breech right now and facing my back and I've started getting lovely bladder kicks. My now 11 month old was like a gymnast in there doing tricks off of my bladder and cervix with an anterior placenta, tons of movement everywhere, and this LO is a posterior placenta but still not feeling much out front, just a little bit low down.. i am hopeful that means he will be much more relaxed and gentle than ds2 - he is a wild thing, just had to pull him off of the side table as he was hanging off of it and about to bring the lamp down with him :wacko:

Here's to hoping for calm babies! I'm sure baby will switch positions and be giving you kicks in the front before long :)

Yes! I have an anterior placenta as well and wasn't feeling much movement early on except for cervix kicks. It is definitely an odd sensation that I don't remember having with my DD

Hi ladies, ive been for my 20 week scan today and mentioned this to the sonographer. She said that baby is bottom down and she actually showed me a foot kicking me straight in the crotch :dohh: She said baby will be moving round but because of anterior placenta im not feeling it. x

Glad your scan went well. But ouch! Let's hope baby decides to reposition themselves soon.

I've noticed the movements are getting stronger now (infact DH felt baby kick for the first time last night). So some really low down kicks/rolls make me jump. I wonder how long it'll be before they start to move up? They will do right, as they grow?

Glad your scan went well. But ouch! Let's hope baby decides to reposition themselves soon.

I've noticed the movements are getting stronger now (infact DH felt baby kick for the first time last night). So some really low down kicks/rolls make me jump. I wonder how long it'll be before they start to move up? They will do right, as they grow?

I dont know when the move up but im hoping its very soon. It better be soon ...im at at my desk at work and ive just felt the strongest kick so far down below and i nearly jumped out my seat :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->