Feeling Kicks

Lucasmum

Reaction score
I wasnt expecting anything any time soon, but since Sunday all she has done from about 1700 onwards is kick me to death :haha: Obviously not mega strong ones yet :flower:

I wasnt expecting this as I have an anterior placenta same as with my DS and I hardly ever felt him move at all, I also have severe nerve damage across my stomach and the midwives told me I may feel a lot less due to this and expect to be monitored regularly same as I was with DS which resulted in me visiting the antenatal unit at the hospital at least 5 times a week :wacko:

Heres hoping this little lady isnt going to cause me trouble :haha:

I think it's a girl thing. My dd was much crazier than ds and this little boy. She literally never stopped! She never stops now she's out either, can't turn my back on her for a second, such a little madam. Sounds like your gonna have your hands full!

Ooohh I wonder is mine a girl too
This one way more active than Simon was :)

Possibly not long till you find out now :flower:

This one is way way more active than Lucas ever was :wacko:

I'm feeling this baby loads more than I felt DS at this stage too. When I had my scan, the sonographer said she was very active, so I think it's true that girls are often crazier than boys!! :haha:

Yay! That is awesome. I've heard that boys tend to be a bit lazier in the womb (not that it always feels that way with my little Monkey man) so maybe she's just a whole lot more active than Lucas!

Two more sleeps and really hope I hve my answer :)
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->