Feeling kind of low. . .

twickywabbit

Scout+Indie's mommy
Reaction score
I'm 3 - 5 days late for my period, tested 4 times, all :bfn:. :cry:

Sigh. I guess I'm out but, If I am, why cant the :witch: just get here all ready?

Don't count your AF until she shows her ugly face and even if she does show, theres always next month :hugs:

:hugs: You're not out til AF comes hun! Do you think maybe there's a chance you Ov'd late so it mightn't show bfp yet?

I know it's tough but at least there's hope hun :) And if AF does appear maybe chalk it down to experience and try something different next month. That's my plan anyway, we are only just starting this journey :hugs:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

How late are you thinking? and what tests are you using... Your hcG leaves might not be as high, so a blood test might be more accurate, or.... try a different brand,.

Im pretty sure I'm 6 days late. Ive used first response, and clearblue digital.

good luck wabbit.. i am currently in the same postion. my cycles have never gone over 29 days and for atleast the last 8 months have averaged 26 days. i am currently 3 days late according to all my trackers. but today's test was a bfn.. fx for some answers soon no matter which way it goes.

* well the witch found me at 12:30 this afternoon so i'm out.. good luck to you and i hope you get answers soon.***

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->