Feeling kind of worried these days :(

wantababybump

Reaction score
I can't help but feel like something is wrong or will go wrong during this pregnancy because I have already miscarried twice once at 10wks and again at 14wks. I am now 15wks and I know they say you really shouldnt worry if you cant find the HB at home with a doppler because it can be tricky but I have found it a few times prior to now...now I cant seem to find it no matter how much I try or even if I leave a few days in between. I told myself I wouldnt worry and I didnt when I first got it, but it seems now that I passed that 14wk spot where I lost Ava I cant help but start to panic. Hubby keeps saying there isnt anything wrong and that I'm working myself up but what he doesnt understand is that I have gone through this twice and even made it to the 14wk mark and then it was all over. Ughh I really hate feeling like this because I just want to be happy and excited throughout my pregnancy. I wish we had a constant view into our babies all the time so we didnt have to worry so much :(

I am not sure what to tell you, other than that I am very sorry that you have had two losses, especially one at 14 weeks. I have had a missed miscarriage, and lost a full-term baby at 7 weeks old, so I know the stress you are feeling. I am 18 weeks and I think everyday that something is wrong. I have never considered a doppler because I always thought it would cause more undo stress, as I am not a professional midwife or OB and I don't think I would be able to find the heartbeat the way they can. Just my opinion of course...but it seems as though what you were using to bring you reassurance and comfort is now causing you all of this stress and worry. If you really think there is cause for alarm, call your midwife/doctor or go to the emergency. That is the only way you will get the sure answer you are looking for. Good luck....and try not to worry too much. I was always told unless there is bleeding or pain, then there is probably nothing to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->