Feeling like crap

ttc126

Mom of Boys
Reaction score
Anyone else?

I'm 30 weeks and a few days and just feel terrible! My head hurts, my back, I am so extremely nauseated again!

With my first son I had severe preeclampsia and had a horrible preterm delivery. This time I am high risk. We went through a lot with his birth and my recovery and I have a lot of anxiety over developing preeclampsia again. I have an irritable uterus. I'm also very anemic due to a blood disorder. There's a lot going on basically. I already go weekly for nst and ultrasounds and see a perinatalogist and my regular ob every week. I just had a great checkup Monday after being in the hospital to get contractions stopped last Thursday.

Everything was great. Yet here I am feeling terrible two days later and having such anxiety over some mild upper right tummy pain that I'm almost 100% sure was baby's foot wedged there. he moved and the pain is now nearly gone. I'm so worried over preeclampsia and feel like I'm "on the verge" of getting it even though my BP is about normal and I was FINE Monday.

I don't feel well, but I think I'm being a hypochondriac and lots of this could be from anxiety.

I just needed to vent a bit and take a breath here.

How are you ladies feeling? is the nausea and feeling tired and gross something we share at this point?

Thanks for reading a crazy prego rambling!

I was sick with my 1st like the whole pregnancy, and my second I wasn't sick at all and it was breeze. I can't say that now. LOL

I am just on the verge of 30 weeks and omg i feel AWFUL.

I have awful tummy hurts everyday, i have hemmoroids, i have hunger nausea every morning, i have shooting pains going through my nether-regions everytime i walk. I have a million complaints right now - i remember all of this aching and hurting coming a lot later on in my last pregnancy, but wow i am just constantly moaning and groaning in discomfort at the moment.

A fortnight ago i was feeling fine. I was really active and going out lots, this week i have been insanely tired and aching so much!! I think baby has shifted downwards slightly as he feels so much heavier in my pelvis, there is so much pressure i feel about to burst!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->