feeling like i cant go on anyone else?

jenb

Reaction score
hey everyone

im feeling very down these past few days im trying so hard to change my mood around and i just cant

this is my 12th month ttc baby number 2 and what makes that even worse is that someone very close to me found out she was pregnant yesterday ive never felt so jealous of anyone or anything in my life and i also feel extremely guilty for feeling that way

i really thought i could have been pregnant this month ive been having cramping on and off for the past 11 days which happened when i was pregnant with my daughter and also last year with a pregnancy which resulted in a miscarriage at 11 weeks
i really thought the cramping was an early sign for me this month :shrug:

AF is due tomorrow and ive been taking tests everyday since tuesday all BFN!

i just feel like giving up i just dont understand, as far as im aware i have no problems i was able to conceive my daughter on the 2nd month of trying and my miscarriage was devastating i want this so bad!!! i really dont know if i should be greatful that i have 1 happy and healthy child and leave it at that or make an appt with my gp to be referred for fertility investigations

sorry for the miserable post im just having one of those days

Hi i complately understand onto fourth cycle myself ttc #2, i know some will think that's not long but took me 5 yrs with first & needed clomid then last year started ttc #2 & got pregnant second cycle but mc at 8 weeks, i too had so many similar symptoms to when i was pregnant only for af to come this cycle, we dtd throughout fertile window, used opks & preseed but nothing for past 4 months, I keep thinking how does everyone else around me conceive so quickly my sisters all fall pregnant within 3 months of trying. It's difficult but i too have said to dh if nothing happens after 12 months of actively trying were going to see doctor, i'm 35 & usually in Uk i think at 35+ you can usually get help if ttc for 6 months but doc said to wait a year as i recently did get pregnant. So he doesn't think we have any problems it's just frustrating.
I think you should see gp & keep trying in meanwhile could just be a minor problem. Fx crossed we both get our baby #2 soon x

ive been trying since may last year got pregnant early December then miscarried at 11 weeks so i dont think my doctor will send me for testing since i did get pregnant within the past year
i dont think i can even face going to the doctor as i dont want to accept the possibility that something is wrong lol

ahhh its just so frustrating

Hi Hun I know exactly how you feel I'm on my 13th cycle ttc #3 and don't think this cycle is going to result in a bfp either, I've had so many of my close friends fall pregnant and have baby's in my 13months on ttc and its so hard to cope with I'm happy for them obviously but also very jealous it wasn't me. Hopefully we'll get our bfps soon !

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/246197//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Hi I understand how u feel, I was trying since jan last year had one chemical and miscarriage then months of nothing ! I just got a bfp I'm scared in case it turns out bad again but trying to be positive, don't give up hope it will happen for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->