Feeling like the most laziest person ever! Anyone else?

Shan4609

Reaction score
So I'm 6weeks today and I feel so lazy, the thought of cleaning is making me feel grim and it needs to be done! I really don't remember feeling like this with my first I have no energy what so ever! Anyone else with me ?! 😩

I feel very lazy and I feel like my hubby has given me a free pass to be this way which only makes it worse. My mother in law has been taking our daughter a lot on the weekends (her idea) but I feel like a bad mom not spending time with her. I'm just not good for much of anything these days. I go to work, go home, plop down on the couch, head to bed. I don't have the stamina for much of anything. First tri this time is misery and the summer heat def doesn't help. People focus a lot on the poor folks in third trimester in the summer, but I dunno, feeling awful in the summer heat in first tri is no walk in the park either!

Yer I am feeling so lazy too! Cannot get motivated to fill the dish washer or even go food shopping. Yes my OH is allowing me as well! I stayed in bed til 11 this morning! I could just go back now. So lazy, going to enjoy it while I can because I know how mad it's going to be when the baby is here xx

Me too , i have high metabolism but this first trimestor is killing me it's horrible , the sickness sucks ; (

I managed to do some housework while my boyfriend took my lo out for an hour but now I'm done bras off I'm clocked out hahaha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->